Bounty Hunters need a buff

Cruen

The title states my point pretty well. The main argument people have against this is that the longbow is "so op" but it really isn't. The longbow is capable of dealing 1000+ damage on a body shot, and nearly 3000 on a headshot. The issue is that very few models on the server have head hitboxes, which leads to any shot on them only being able to deal 1000 damage. This is fine for lower leveled players, but it means that any player of a level over 30 can survive a BH with ease. This is not to mention the terrible accuracy of the longbow when hip fired, although that is less of an issue. The longbow is any Bounty hunters' best chance for actually killing someone, and without it being able to function as intended (with headshots) it only serves as a warning shot to most players, who then jump away and regen their hp, or go over to the BH and kill them with ease. This brings me to my next point, BH should be harder to catch. As of right now, the only advantage a BH has in the case of movement is their jetpack, but that has enough of a recharge time that almost any force user can kill a BH before it even recharges.

Now onto solutions:
I know that no one will take this post seriously, and nothing will change from it, but I figured I would try and come up with possible solutions as well. The solution I came up with for the longbow was a small damage boost, however not in the way that you may be thinking. I think that the longbows damage for headshots should stay where it is, there is no need for that to be buffed seeing as it doesn't really have much effect on fights anyways. However, I think that body shots should be taken up to around 2000+ damage. This eliminates the issue of the nonexistent headshots being the only viable way to kill someone, and it also makes it so BH has an actual chance against force users. It also isn't so much damage that the force user has no chance of survival, many players have more than 2k HP so it is still survivable. At this point, the BH could finish off the force user with other weapons, or the force user could engage directly. This is a much more even fight for the BH, and actually gives a good chance for either side to win.

The solution for Bounty hunters' speed is pretty simple, adding a skill or skill tree in BH that gives more speed would be best. I'm not saying any crazy amount of speed, but just enough that BH can keep pace with force users who don't have a focus on speed (BH should not be able to completely outrun any force user.)

I'm done, thanks for reading. Feel free to let me know what you think of my ideas, and if you have actual points against me feel free to let me hear them, if I am wrong or missing something I would be willing to listen.