Brando, Cool Dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brando

EVENT CHARACTER APPLICATION
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name - The Legend
Steam ID - 76561198047342604
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - EE Supreme General BRANDO, IT Commander Supreme Brando, RT Seargent Brando,
IT High Major Commodore of the First Legion Third Multiplication Double Admiral Artillery Vanguard Company

Server Playtime - countless hours, I literally cannot keep count, its like 300 or something, probably more.
Garry’s Mod Playtime -Over 1000
Warn Count - Warns? Should be having me counting bans, 1.5
Age - 22

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

What most interests me in the star wars universe is the vast array of side characters and what they are doing. While Jedi and Sith are cool, it often gets very samey, the stories of side characters often end up being very interesting, like the mandalorians, or lesser sith and jedi.
What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
My characters name is Brando. Brando 15th most infamous mercenary the Galaxy has ever known. Through murder, deception, and telling the truth occasionally, Brando has been able to consistently involve himself in various major events in galatic history. From the Overthrowing of countless emperors, one of which he landed the killing blow, the capture of several commanders of the imperial troopers and republic troopers. The burning of Kashykk, and the great Toaster uprising, to name a few, Brando has lived, died, and been revived countless times. At one point, he was even a robot. Now he returns, out of work and with a galaxy of enemies, ready to use his skills the best way he knows how. To horrifically annoy anyone he comes across.
What drew you to the character role you have selected?
I am a cool, handsome, and sexy dude, Brando is also a cool, handsome, and sexy dude, who also is probably a robot or vampire. I use the similarities between these two characters to concact a vast narrative tree that exhibits characteristics of verisimilitude, Funambulism, and Honorificabilitudinitatibus. I also am very famous for killing hundreds of people, this also drew me closer to Brando, who has also killed hundreds of people.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
My characters motivations is to become the most famous mercenary in the galaxy, by killing targets, as well as occassionally taking security and espionage jobs when his kill lists has dry spells. The end goal is for Brando's name to be chanted in drinking dens across the Galaxy, and having a ton of fun doing it (by killing people)
ROLE SELECTION
Place an X in the role you are applying for, then copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.
MERCENARY [ X], FORCE USER [ ], CITIZEN [ ], BOUNTY HUNTER [X], ZAKUUL [NOT YET AVAILABLE]

MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?

He has on multiple occasions, however, he frequently draws the ire and jealousy of higher ups for his incredible skill in battle, as well as his tendency to cause intergalatic wars, break peace treaties by attacking neutral parties, and killing anyone that walks in front of his gun in a fight, friendly or not.
What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?
Become famous, see above.
How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?
My character will serve as a neutral ambassador of death, destruction, and viable story between the two groups. Due to his nature as a near immortal constantly resurrected via technology mercenary, he can consistently be used, along with his small remnant of robotic assistants from a previous job, as a reccuring villain/anti-hero/actually the real hero all along

Please read my application, I put alot of work into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.