Bring back the glory days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkin

VIP
Honestly if you want to bring back the glory days, it was not the servers addons and updates it was the people who were faction leaders. Ask back people who had real influence and friends who like them. 30 people who all get on just to play with each other is 30 more people on the server. Next is to actually listen to the fucking problems on the server that is also how you will get people to start to care for the server if you care for them. Another good idea is to bring back some game masters who actually fucking care about events... not people who are in it for power. I do have to agree with Moxxi, when he was emperor people actually fucking cared. Moxxi could be a dick sometimes but he cared about Sith in a way all the successors just do not. To "bring back the glory days" do not bring emotions and relationships to the server in anyway. Not just you but any relationships that fall under "boyfriend or girlfriend". Relationships mess with your mind and make it where you cannot make sound decisions without thinking how it would effect that one person instead of the whole. People in power should not be playing with their lovers if they cannot punish them according to the server's set rules.

Honestly if you want to bring back the glory days, it was not the servers addons and updates it was the people who were faction leaders. Ask back people who had real influence and friends who like them. 30 people who all get on just to play with each other is 30 more people on the server. Next is to actually listen to the fucking problems on the server that is also how you will get people to start to care for the server if you care for them. Another good idea is to bring back some game masters who actually fucking care about events... not people who are in it for power. I do have to agree with Moxxi, when he was emperor people actually fucking cared. Moxxi could be a dick sometimes but he cared about Sith in a way all the successors just do not. To "bring back the glory days" do not bring emotions and relationships to the server in anyway. Not just you but any relationships that fall under "boyfriend or girlfriend". Relationships mess with your mind and make it where you cannot make sound decisions without thinking how it would effect that one person instead of the whole. People in power should not be playing with their lovers if they cannot punish them according to the server's set rules.
praise

Ahri Tard

+1 I support this completely. I would also enjoy seeing for the troopers a rebalancing of their interactions with force/saber users. A way to make it realistic yet fair, so you don't need 4 troopers just to take down 1 Sith, while accurate it makes troopers not fun to play for a lot of people less dedicated than most.

(Also unban me from the TS)

Cruen

I like the skills as they are. It gives the feeling of real progression over time. Just make levels easier to get and give the skill trees a re texture and add some new features (removing specific skills instead of a full reset, still keep resets thought)

I feel like the skill trees are way to confusing to understand. There are just way too much skill sets and force powers that it almost makes it hard for any new and returning players to learn. Especially since a lot of the skill sets have a lot of advantages and disadvantages (like +100 HP but -30 Dmg), it makes me feel like I'm learning how to play Yugioh. Pretty much my reason for me leaving the server is because I didn't want to relearn the entire skill tree again

+9999999

Kale

VIP
Also, there will be no more glory days. You know how we all sat down at one point to our Xbox 360/ps3 playing some fucking cod and enjoying it so much, until we got a computer.
Then we played the shit out of it. Then we all got gmod at one point and put plenty of hours into it. It’s getting old now. Personally I think people might just be growing up and not playing Star Wars role play or maybe it’s cause people are struggling with school. Or there aren’t enough new people coming to the server and the people that have been playing the server are leaving cause they are getting bored. I don’t think that you can bring it back but maybe look towards something new like gmod 2 or whatever it’s called. I’m going back to hibernation now bye

Dunkin

VIP
Caitlyn recently discovered the world we know as reality is simply a dream in her mind and she may bend it how she wants
Hell that dream might be just what you need. As much as some want her dream to be true. We gotta hear it from you 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.