Steam Name - Brooklyn
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:196195559
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - ITC PVT Aga
Server Playtime - 13 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 8,802 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 21

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[X]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
I have two things that interest me, Bounty Hunters / Mercenaries and then Mandalorian Culture.
BH & Mercs: The backstories of some of these people are really interesting, sometimes making you bond with these characters more than the well known people like Jedi Masters and Clones. Also, the skills and abilities they possess add a second layer of love to the them. Whether that be equipment like Boba's knee rockets, Cad Bane's jet boots or electro-line. Most of my interest though, is BH and Mercs remind me of the Cowboy Era we used to have back in the day, which is my favorite area of history to indulge in. It just ties in well together.
Mando Culture: Well I think of Mandalorians, I don't really look at the armor or the weaponry, I look at the the loyalty and the cultural traditions. Passing their armor down to their children for generations, the significance of being part of a clan, adhering to the Resol'nare. Even the inter faction splits. The Super Commandos, Deathwatch, Children of The Watch, Night Owls, and even going all the way back to the roots of the Taungs. Even the colors have cultural significance. Everything is thorough and in depth.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Name: N’eko Awaud
Personality: Brash / Tricky / Stubborn / Hushed
Sex: Male
Race: Mandalorian
Ancestors: Aga Awaud
Affiliation: Clan Awaud
Skills: Weaponsmith / Armorsmith / Teacher (Mentor) / Slicer
Personality: Clever / Charismatic / Strong Willed / Wise
History: I am N’eko Awaud, descendant from the great Mand’alor the Uniter, Aga Awaud. I spent the first few years after my birth being transferred around the galaxy. I know not the reason for this, but supposedly my parents were being tracked. Unfortunately, they were killed before I could remember them.
I was the found by a group of smiths. I then spent the next 15 years living and learning as a smith, forging my own armor and weapons. It was only then where my life would take another turn. A Crime Family called the Bazurkah Clan came in to our village and made me realize how cruel the world actually is. They stole, slaughtered, and enslave the population. I managed to escape with the help of the pseudo-family of smiths I was raised into. I took a shuttle off world with no one else. I returned soon after, but everyone was dead or gone. I packed up what I could and paid tribute to the fallen, my second family.
2 Years later, I signed up to be a Mercenary for a nearby arms dealer. I have no mentor. I only had whatever hand-to-hand combat and weapon training I received as a smith. Since them I have completed multiple contracts on behalf of the Republic and the Empire, sometimes diving into the Cartels’ for work. During this time, I learned what I could about my heritage as a Mandalorian, my ancestors, and my purpose. From which I have inherited two weights to bear.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
During my time across other SWRP Servers I indulged heavily into the BH & Merc Factions. The ability to create my own story without a preset destination is thrilling to me, as I can make myself however I want and be who I want to be. I also love the aspect of being able to play both sides. Whether I would take a contract from the Sith or the Jedi, I can freely choose my own way, my own connections, and my own problems, situations, and goals.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
First, he will avenge his adopted family of Smiths. Second, he will restore Clan Awaud back to it’s former glory.
These two points are his drive. Both factions could have information he possesses and will make an effort to learn as much as possible. The main focal point of N'eko's story is to obtain closure for the loss of his families and restore the balance of power in his own life. The task of restoring Clan Awaud was thrusted upon him after the Clan's near extinction at the hands of the Candorian plague. In this sense, the Empire could help him get revenge on his families killers, but the Republic can help him restore his Clan. It's a balance I would like to see happen and try.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.
MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?
(I'll talk in first person for this, easier to answer)
There are a couple reasons; For the first part, there are only so many things one side can do to help me. Combat ability means nothing to me if I cannot wield it for my life and my purpose. I have goals to pursue and wrongs to right. These reasons lead me down the Neutral path that I will continue to walk. While siding with either Faction would benefit me, I would rather have the ability to choose for myself and contract to them, instead of being under direct control of them. A good contract goes a long way.

What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?
I answered most of this question in the previous statement, but I will reiterate. My goals are the following:
1. Make money to fund my equipment, supplies, and connections.
2. Roleplay my character through my own storyline of events to reach my end goal for closure
3. Find an RP way to restore my clan. It has to be possible in some way as I see clans of people in Sith.

How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?
It depends on the goal I am pursuing. As a Mercenary, I will always be partial to the more lucrative contract. However, I won't go out of my way to kill for the sake of killing. I will do what is requested of me in my contract and in the meantime pursue my own goals and aspirations. Making connections in this profession is very important, overextending my reach just for the sake of showing usefulness can bite you hard when the time comes. I intend to do what I must while costing as little as possible. Self sufficiency is key.

Metro

Gamemaster
VIP
+2 - Good Roleplayer and takes his character very seriously as I have seen in the past. He will do really good with this role.

Naffen

+1, good application, and puts in extensive effort to his roleplay which is really nice to see.