Bruno Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drax

VIP
I still see no proof of him breaking any rules that you mentioned or tried to report him.
The EE thing was dealt with by Scary which I already stated but you can't read, also I don't record so I can't report someone for anything they say with voice chat.

Sniper

You guys all have beef with me because I predicted Dwayne's Overthrow and left Sith or for something really stupid. I am just trying to enjoy the server lol.
Nah you just have a deep hated for Bruno for no reason. Who brought up Dwayne or a OT?

Drax

VIP
Nah you just have a deep hated for Bruno for no reason. Who brought up Dwayne or a OT?
I don't hate anyone on the server, I just dislike people that act like they cannot be punished and can do whatever they want. I brought up Dwayne's OT because you and Romeo have hated me ever since I told you he was going to do it and exchanged words with you and now you guys are acting like children and trying to dismiss my opinion when you have not said anything else about the other +1's

Sniper

I don't hate anyone on the server, I just dislike people that act like they cannot be punished and can do whatever they want. I brought up Dwayne's OT because you and Romeo have hated me ever since I told you he was going to do it and exchanged words with you and now you guys are acting like children and trying to dismiss my opinion when you have not said anything else about the other +1's
Well it’s your opinion but your +1 is completely on past experiences and not the present like the rest of votes. I hardly give a shit you predicted something we all know hardly a prediction. Neither do I hate you for leaving sith no offense am glad.

Sniper

Why should he get punished for a false report?

I mean, Venom you kinda also kissed Pallox's ass. Not trying to be toxic here, but you're reasoning isn't that good chief. So you can either have more... present tensed and realistic reasoning or your vote will not be taken seriously.

Sniper

I mean, Venom you kinda also kissed Pallox's ass. Not trying to be toxic here, but you're reasoning isn't that good chief. So you can either have more... present tensed and realistic reasoning or your vote will not be taken seriously.
Couldn’t have said it better

romeo

VIP
lol my dislike for you has nothing to do with dwayne or the ot

Dredd

Can you guys stop shit stormin it's already been decided, it's considered exploiting no matter how many times you say it's not in the rule book now all we gotta wait for is @Charger to lock this thread (i swear every god damn thread is like this)

Papi

VIP
I remember myself and several other staff members being told by shepard and other SA's that this was considered exploiting and was not allowed sorry gonna have to +1

Charger

Closed

The video shows you're clearly exploiting. I'll discuss the outcome of this report with the Head Gamemaster Croc.

Status
Not open for further replies.