Bruno's GameMaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

VIP
Game Master Application

Steam name: AlphaJulliet113
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104464573
Ingame name(s): Skytrooper 2ndLieutenant Bruno | EG Neophyte Captain Bruno | Jedi Padawan Bruno
Current play time: 1200 Hours Idk
Time in Garry’s Mod: 5901 Hours
Amount of warns: 3

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Yes, Gamemaster
Server(s): IcefuseNetworks
Time as position: Couple of Months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank) Yes. Alot with building and some with NPC Control

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: Yes

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[ x] no
If so how many times?
[n/a ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): Build a well enough event allowing players to have fun without lag. Also make a good storyline to the event and maybe make a series of them

Plan an event (story based or building based): There was a evil sith lord that is planning to create and put toxic gasses on a planet and the Sith Faction are suppose to protect the boss as long as possible. The Jedi Faction has to stop the sith and kill off everyone to stop the gas from getting out. The EE would be on the Sith side and they would help them out. If the Jedi kill off all the sith they have to unlock the vault door to get to the Lord Boss and kill him before he sends out the toxic gas. If the Jedi win all who left in Jedi will get a roll, and if the sith win all EE and sith left would get a roll.
Another Event Idea: A group of Bounty hunters have been sent to the on tattoine and are setting up base at Jabba's Palace and the Jedi, Sith, and EE have to work together and defeat the bounty hunters. There are three main bosses that are incharge of the operation. (General Zarof, Field Marshal Windhelm, and Marshal Threlm). The way to succeed on destroying the operation is to kill all the bosses that are in charge. They will be able to travel to other planets and split off.
Event: The Jedi are back in a vision where they would attack anyone in there site. They are raiding some sith refugee camps. They will kill any sith that are hostile towards them. The Jedi can choose to kill the Sith refugees if they want. If the Sith stay alive long enough they are able to give there souls to the Overlord Boss. If atleast 3 Sith do it in 30 minutes surviving. The Sith would suicide and give there life to the Overlord and the Overlord would be Spawned in and try to kill any Jedi they find.. The Jedi would have a choice.. Either to kill the rest of the refugees and leave or stay and kill the Overlord. If the Jedi kill the Overlord they would all get rolls for the ones that survive. If they choose the choice that they run... they get no rolls.
Event PVE: Experience Event, the bounty hunter send down "zombies" onto tattoine. The zombies need to be killed off and if the Zombies dont get cleared long enough.....Tat would be swarmed with all kinds of zombies. It will change to a PVP event IF the zombies are not cleared fast enough. The Bounty Hunter Marshal named Threlm would come out and fight the Sith, Jedi, and EE.
Event: Marshal Threlm, is sent by the General Zarof to set up base on tat in the Sand Crawler. Threlm lets loose "Antlion Guards" into the Sandcrawler while Threlm is sent to the Tattoine caves and set up little outposts there full of bounty hunters. Threlm has to escape tattoine before he is killed and his story would be ended.
If the Marshal Threlm is killed off..... The Field Marshal will be sent down to avenge him.... In later events The General himself would be sent down and Avenge his fellow Higher ups.
This Event Idea is all one story that is able to have multiple series

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[ x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Bruno], have permission from [Tater] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ] Tater

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I think you guys should support my application because i have past experience and I able to work with others very well. I would be able to host consecutive events and good ones to make the people have fun. I am well active on the server and on TS. I would be able to stay active and I would be able to follow the rules as a Gamemaster. I see people type in chat " When is there going to be a event ?" I would be able to keep events common enough that people can I have more fun. I listen to people's ideas and I would be able to communicate to others well. In my past experience as a gamemaster I was able to make good enough events that were fun for others to play and enjoy. I was able to build cool buildings. I was able to here complaints and try to fix my mistakes and fix them in the future. Not to make events so often that there is to much. I would hold mini events that there would be a boss say on Kashyyyk or Tatooine or even one of the Faction team planets and they would be able to assassinate people and whoever kills the target would get a prize/roll. As another mini event thing I would hold auctions for any players that would want to sell stuff and also do a Shopkeeper thing and go to each planet and set up a shop that People are able to sell there stuff at and maybe buy stuff.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Last edited:
u need to say who gave you permission btw
"
User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]
"

Bruno

VIP
u need to say who gave you permission btw
"
User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
[x ]
"
Fixxed it sorry

Cloak

VIP
Sorry but who are you again? I have never once seen you on the server and your event idea is really common and simple. It may not be easy to come up with ideas but you need to try and think it through what would be a good idea to plan out as for events. It seems a little rushed which may be putting my view on your event planning down. -2

Theseus

-1 Who are you? For one your application is extremely short please elaborate more. Secondly it says minimal effort not tolerated yet it seems this was rushed and no effort was put in almost. And also i think you have to be a bit older to be a game-master if I'm not mistaken.

-1 Who are you? For one your application is extremely short please elaborate more. Secondly it says minimal effort not tolerated yet it seems this was rushed and no effort was put in almost. And also i think you have to be a bit older to be a game-master if I'm not mistaken.
Sorry but who are you again? I have never once seen you on the server and your event idea is really common and simple. It may not be easy to come up with ideas but you need to try and think it through what would be a good idea to plan out as for events. It seems a little rushed which may be putting my view on your event planning down. -2

-2 Who are you really isn't a good factor in when deciding to plus or minus an application, but your event doesn't seem very thought out. It seems like it would be fun, but is very one layered. I'm glad to see you have had some experience on Icefuse as past is definitely a big help when becoming GM or staff. To wrap this up, some of my interactions with you have also been decent but others have made you come off borderline mingy. Regardless I wish you the best of luck on your app.

-1 i have had almost no good interactions with you, 99% have Been you attacking everyone without reason or killing me in pac on tat. You seem toxic and imature

Last edited:

Cloak

VIP
-2 Who are you really isn't a good factor in when deciding to plus or minus an application, but your event doesn't seem very thought out. It seems like it would be fun, but is very one layered. I'm glad to see you have had some experience on Icefuse as past is definitely a big help when becoming GM or staff. To wrap this up, some of my interactions with you have also been decent but others have made you come off borderline mingy. Regardless I wish you the best of luck on your app.

My vote is not due to me not knowing who he is, as a matter of fact I stated. "It seems a little rushed which may be putting my view on your event planning down. -2 "

Okeas

VIP
-2, I have only seen you in OOC chat and on tab. Pretty sure you're the 2nd LT of Sky troopers. The event seems like it can be very one sided with the jedi vs sith fighting in the means that most of the more combat orientated players are going to sith and rp orientated players going to jedi, but you can't prevent that. I know you fixed your player permission clause but seeing that you didn't fill it out before you posted it seems to me that you rushed and just wanted to put this out and get accepted. In the question as a game member what do you desire to do, it is very short and very basic it seems to me that there is almost no effort put into that part. Also, your player interview wording is pretty weak.

Last edited:

Bruno

VIP
-1 i have had almost no good interactions with you, 99% have Been you attacking everyone without reason or killing me in pac on tat. You seem toxic and imature
I was a little trigger happy when i was in ST. I was a low rank and wanted exp. Toxic and imature?

I was a little trigger happy when i was in ST. I was a low rank and wanted exp. Toxic and imature?
Im not talking long ago about you attacking everyone, im talking the last few times i met you. Not seen a single change in you. And what i mean by toxic and imature is the fact that you go around and attack and kill people who are doing nothing without reason just to be annoying, or maybe you're just bored idk. Still nothing near what i would want in a GM

V

Vantas

-1 i have no problems with you but i can see that you are a little immature and i only recently started to see you being active on the server

Shepard

Founder
Denied, i suggest putting in more time on the server to gain some recognition among the community and then try and re apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.