Bye dudes

Fall

This is completely overdue by about a year but I still wanted to make one. I want to say goodbye to all my friends and people that helped me outside of Reborn Gaming. Starting off my adventure with this server was very exciting. I was a middle school kid with nothing to do but go on my computer after school. Weeks into playing, I was hooked. There was always so much to do and there was always someone I've never seen before on the server. I was an awkward little guy but I still made my way up the ranks in the sith temple. Whether it was sitting at the elevator for hours or solo raiding tython, I've never had so much fun in my life. Everyone was always in character and it gave me the immersion I needed to feel like a sith. When I made my way into high school I became more social and met more people, yes they made fun of me for being young and called me a "weelad" but even through that, those were some of the best times I have ever had on my computer. Going into my last year of high school I wanted to thank the community as a whole. It has changed me fundamentally and I'm glad how I turned out. It is hard seeing the server not being "as good" as it used to be. I hope that the server still changes people, and I hope it never dies. So this is my goodbye for the people who do know me or don't.

Thank you; Chilly, Cause, SYG, Hpack, Croc, Sunlight, Grievous, RANDY, Spectre, Honey, JPN, Shibe, Maul ;-;, Bones, Jax, Vivian, JL, Pookie, Whiskey, Tombstone, Pollito, and all of my great friends that I met on Reborn. I would like to thank most; Shepard, Miles, and he who shall not be named. You guys made an amazing server and changed my life.

If you would like to get back in touch with me my discord is Fall#4538 :)

Last edited: