Caesar's Gray App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezech

Steam name: [blue]CzechMate
SteamID:STEAM:0:1:21212505
CCModelID: models/gonzo/sithwardroid2/sithwardroid2.mdl
Link to Model https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=867913914&searchtext=Sith
Current names on the server: App Caesar August, Padawan Kezech Cadav
Level: 100
Number of warns: 0
Time on server: been fairly active on the server for around 2 year now

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: being a gray Jedi means to follow in true balance of the force to lead a life of following the will of the force how it’s meant to be by being within the middle and to be a gray Jedi is a responsibility to uphold the balance of the force either peacefully or by force. Gray Jedi means to keep politics and the force separate and to only engage when those weaker are at threat and to detach yourself from the larger galaxy to focus yourself fully in the force.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: to maintain the balance of the force between the forces of the Sith and Jedi and to protect those who cannot protect themselves as they are not strong enough to protect themselves as doing this ensures that life is protected as the force flows through all life in the galaxy to keep the peace on planets neutral in the Jedi-Sith war as they are the ones who are always hit the worst in war. To help those in need and to understand the force more fully so that it can be used for balance and to keep it from being used for personal greed and control over the galaxy.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I’m a pretty decent role player and very active member of the community and have been known throughout the community for a while I try to maintain role play even when others don’t want to/don’t. Also being unbiased in protecting those who need it on tatooine and kashyyyk. I feel I would make a very good gray Jedi since I hold no loyalty to either faction or no favortism towards either faction leader I like them both equally and only wish to make sure that balance on tat is maintained and that newer players can feel safe while playing instead of feint being pushed around by bigger people.

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.: I understand and will abide by the rules of the server

Pain

+2 Absolute chad, Great Guy, Very Active, never had a bad experience, joined his OT group before

Status
Not open for further replies.