Caesar's warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezech

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:21212505 / Gray Death Singular Caesar

Staff Member who warned: Mythos

warn reason: FailRP / AFK in sit

what happened: I got pulled into a sith cause apparently i was below HP and had to surrender even though i was above hp and then they pulled into a sit and mid way during the sit while i was reading some rules my internet gave out because its storming where i live and that knocks out the internet for a couple of minutes and they probably thought I went afk because they instantly jump to conclusions i guess

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: 1. i wasnt below hp i was above
2. i lagged out and didnt mean any disrespect to the admin or anyone else in the sit i just have bad internet which i have all the time

proof: none

edit: i was also losing internet during the fight forgot to mention that

Last edited:

Redicule

Not sure where you live but it was storming really bad for me too like bad thunder and stuff so it would make sense +1

Sniper

+1 Me and a lot of people can vouch for Caesar. He kept on timing out on ts3 and the server and telling us that there is a storm and his internet is losing connection.

I saw that u relogged about a minute after so i will believe u on saying u got disconnectwd so ill +2 just very pooor timing of events

As for the failrp it was just initially going to be a verbal warn since i had more than 4 people say u were below thw health for capturing and that u healed it wasnt until u stopped replying that i decided to warn u because i thought u went afk in the middle of a staff sit

Estrella

I was the one who reported him. That's a huge coincidence that you timed out exactly when Mythos was trying to decide a verdict of the situation. Plus Caesar broke a rule and I saw him above HP and if anyone has a calculator and Caesar's HP as well as logs handy you can check.

Sniper

I was the one who reported him. That's a huge coincidence that you timed out exactly when Mythos was trying to decide a verdict of the situation. Plus Caesar broke a rule and I saw him above HP and if anyone has a calculator and Caesar's HP as well as logs handy you can check.
I guess it’s just a mild coincidence

Eizen

Well again it was just going to be verbal until he went afk during sit
fair enough in that situation it just becomes he said she said like 90% of the time and 3 people trying to capture saying 1 thing and the one being captured saying another

fair enough in that situation it just becomes he said she said like 90% of the time and 3 people trying to capture saying 1 thing and the one being captured saying another
Which is why it was verbal up until the point he went afk/ network errors thats when i decided to do a warn
I saw him reconnect about a minute later and had a feeeling it mightve been network but by that time i already warned him i gave him about 30 seconds to rey to me durijg the sit but no reply

Which is why it was verbal up until the point he went afk/ network errors thats when i decided to do a warn
I saw him reconnect about a minute later and had a feeeling it mightve been network but by that time i already warned him i gave him about 30 seconds to rey to me durijg the sit but no reply
just remember if you're having real life issues on a VIDEO GAME GARRYS MOD SERVER as in your wifi dying because you dont live in the city you get punished.

just remember if you're having real life issues on a VIDEO GAME GARRYS MOD SERVER as in your wifi dying because you dont live in the city you get punished.
There was no signs or mention of any errors with network he just went silent out of no where

Status
Not open for further replies.