Caiggs’ Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: Caiggs/Laiggs

Staff Member who Warned: Jkola

Warn reason: FailRP

What happened?: I leaped over to him, said “do you would have to speak about our lord and savior Besus Bhrist?”

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: it was clearly a joke, so idk why someone would take it that seriously when it’s said once and never pushed again, and only 1 person hears it

Any sort of proof(photo,video): I have a video of it, but I’m away from my computer rn, I’ll post it in replies in about 2ish hours, because I’ll be home then.

Atreus

i mean it is kinda failrp lol but should've given verbal or something and +1 macklin knows best

Whiskey

I thought we had to take staff sits away from RP situations, also you never explained how this was FailRP in the first place, then you go ahead and just warn him because he says so. No, you should take him away into a sit and explain how it is FailRP and then warn him if it is necessary.

+1,
I thought we had to take staff sits away from RP situations, also you never explained how this was FailRP in the first place, then you go ahead and just warn him because he says so. No, you should take him away into a sit and explain how it is FailRP and then warn him if it is necessary.

Okeas

VIP
+1, situation could’ve been handled better by both parties but far worse has been said with no punishment at all.

Premium

Lets be real that was fucking stupid lmao that shouldnt have even been a warn ngl macklin it looks like you were just trying to get someone in trouble lmao good thing that wasnt a new player cus if a new player got warned/kicked for that he would never come back after that bullshit

1. you warned him cus he said warn him lmao cmon bruh
  2. Wasnt even worth a warn
  3. your not supposed warn/take a sit (which you didnt even do) as a staff member with situations involving you.
  4. why does a fucking retard named premium know this but you dont

caiggs: warn me then
Macklin: Ok

caiggs gets kicked

+1
Ok, just to clarify, it stated I got kicked because I “reached the warning threshold”. Which I don’t know if it’s some way to hide it or whatever, but that’s what it said. But it’s important to keep in mind I had received no other warns today or even the day before or before then.

Macklin

Lets be real that was fucking stupid lmao that shouldnt have even been a warn ngl macklin it looks like you were just trying to get someone in trouble lmao good thing that wasnt a new player cus if a new player got warned/kicked for that he would never come back after that bullshit

1. you warned him cus he said warn him lmao cmon bruh
  2. Wasnt even worth a warn
  3. your not supposed warn/take a sit (which you didnt even do) as a staff member with situations involving you.
  4. why does a fucking retard named premium know this but you dont
I've been told by staff multiple times if I see someone breaking the rules right infront of me I do not have to call a sit, and can deal with it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.