Caiggs’ Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

I mean Caiggs, you should not have been a complete dumbass for saying "warn me then" but you did and you got what you asked for. I do find the whole point of Macklin not bringing you to a sit away from the RP situation a little stupid. He should have TPed you away from there, explained the rule and how what you said was FailRP then warn you because you asked for it. Instead he just warned you on the spot without explaining in any way on how it was was FailRP.

Should the warn be removed? Maybe.
Do you deserve the warn? Yes, you asked for it.

Ok, just to clarify, it stated I got kicked because I “reached the warning threshold”. Which I don’t know if it’s some way to hide it or whatever, but that’s what it said. But it’s important to keep in mind I had received no other warns today or even the day before or before then.
Just gonna say he didn't kick you, you got kicked for reaching 3 warns (Might have had 3 active warns?) And also +1, just next time dont act like that man

Luna

VIP
captain-alex-BMD-main.jpg

Caitlyn

Denied

Yes, what you said was fail RP and Honestly, I actually want to see staff start enforcing RP.

[x] Interrupting ongoing roleplay with out of character actions is considered failrp.
[x] Staff have the final say if something is against the rules or not.

Although Macklin should next time BRING the person breaking the rules to a sit. Although I completely understand why he did not, as you simply were being impolite to staff directives.

If you were to have stopped and not said "warn me" the situation may have been different.

Status
Not open for further replies.