Caitlyns Goodbye

P

Pump

Can we get a non biased tier list? You can’t be serious with this right? Best roblox QB ever known? Mid tier? I will have you know with my skills I married THE Ethan Jones, I don’t know if you remember but he was the best player in the league hands down and I was HIS girlfriend

oxy

VIP
Can we get a non biased tier list? You can’t be serious with this right? Best roblox QB ever known? Mid tier? I will have you know with my skills I married THE Ethan Jones, I don’t know if you remember but he was the best player in the league hands down and I was HIS girlfriend
this tier list is of course un-biased. I have confronted a tier of well known RFL enthusiasts and they have proven that I am superior above all due to my stats. This board of enthusiasts and official stat keepers consist inside of Bloxberg, N'gabalz if you wanna know where its at.

I think that's mostly because the people who would be toxic just don't say anything because it's too rude/they'll get in trouble, so they just either opt of talking or pretend to be nice so they can feel good about themselves.
No, it’s because it’s a Caitlyn post, and if we say our minds, we’ll be banned. I’d love to give my opinion, but I’d also love to stay on the forums.

Caitlyn

No, it’s because it’s a Caitlyn post, and if we say our minds, we’ll be banned. I’d love to give my opinion, but I’d also love to stay on the forums.

Or if we say anything we get banned.

Anything? No, if it was anything you'd already be banned from this forum half a year ago for "anything."

Being blatantly confrontational and toxic, possibly? I mean TBH plenty of people still roam this forum and have had their fair share of extreme toxicity. Not just to me but to others as well.

I love this idea being portrayed, it's over-dramatic and just sad. "id love to give my mind" If what you're going to say is bad enough to be banned then maybe you should keep it to yourself.

I'm not trying to turn this threat into some flame war, I couldn't care, It's just showing how being "me" creates some false ideas of situations that aren't even realistic.

Not to mention that there really is nothing to say? I mean if you're going on this thread to say some toxic shit then probably shouldn't be on the forums.