cait's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
-2 (and only 2 for now) because of previous reasons stated. As it is now, you lack a positive connection to the community because you don't often visit channels in TeamSpeak unless you're looking for a fight or you're following Shepard. (I can provide a few instances if needed) If you can start reaching out to people on your own, in a positive way, then I won't be AS against this. Regardless of public opinion, your short temper is a constant issue and can be a major problem when it comes to dealing with toxicity as a staff member. In the event that you go rogue and start gunning down everyone with bans, I don't believe you can or would be stopped. Currently, as an Admin, I can not teleport to you, bring you, ban you, or do anything to you on the forums, Discord, or the server. If my hunch is right, then if you receive Moderator it will just be your current rank in the server with more added permissions. If this is true, then as a moderator you could ban Senior Admins and below (and possibly Super Admins, haven't really tested permissions with them yet). Not only as a Staff member, but also as a player, I don't trust you with that kind of power and I don't think I ever will at our current rate. If you became a normal moderator then I would be a lot more comfortable with this application being accepted, since you won't be unstoppable. The only reasons I'm not fully against you becoming Moderator is because of the possible solutions to my problems with you becoming Staff and your great activity on the server. If these problems are addressed and fixed then I will most definitely change my vote.

Luna

VIP
Neutral you don't really connect with the community and like other have said you hide in a ts channel, try and go out and talk to more people and I don't really think you could be unbias in a sit but apparently u changed so am gonna Neutral

Whiskey

+1 has matured from previous actions and has shown that she wants to be active and help out the community. But as Faerie said, get out of that one locked channel and interact with everyone a little more.

Vethar

VIP
+3
All of what dwayne has said.
From what I have seen you have been doing a great job rping and such. That time with eizen was pure gold ! I understand a lot of stuff happen in the past but the past is the past and stuff happens. But you’re a cool person! Goodluck!

Rde Ren

+1 as said there is a lot of people who dislike you and dont really know you much. I have seen how you act in situations were trying to test you and you reacted responsibly. I haven't been on ts much but yeah you should probs should come down and hang with the squad more.

IROCONIAN

I have never found you to be rude or disrespectful and i think considering all the hate you got when you first joined i commend you for putting in an application for staff.

Recently you were respectful and calm when auctioning off your items. the GM got disconnected and players were in the middle of a bidding war. I was anticipating anarchy and if it were almost anyone else it might have gone down that path. You didnt respond to toxic comments like "oh she got all of that for free", people spamming rude soundwave clips and You beeing treated differently than others in the auction. Which upset me as people ask for auctions just to have a forum to be rude.

As far as SITS if you can turn SAs opinion around I could see you reforming rule breakers and being the cooler head. You are doing good so far in game as council and seem to be a natural leader.

I think a good start would be to shadow Funkle or another god of mods. They spend alot of time in ts with players who are their eyes and ears for the most part.

Our responses dont matter short of public opinion, but i believe it is a responsibility and not a priviledge to be staff. You would likely get alot of heat as staff and this is a good thing. staff in the past is the later of the above statement and proved to abuse powers and generally do little to push REBORN into the future. Players like you will reform REBORN as you are an example of someone that swung back and were toxic at times (from what i hear, and there is no smoke without fire) BUT you have proven time and time again you care for the community.

examples of you caring

You struck a deal to bring back MOXXI

while most people hated this, we cannot deny his influence on the server beyond factions. THIS showed prowess with dealing high pressure situations and also you hulk smashed them when you had power. Likely the most feared Empress since the last one...

You stepped away from the community when it was clear you were treated unfairly ( this is likely the most powerful thing a player can do to report to REBORNs toxicity in itself)

You helped with the Minecraft server
(alot of people joined to try and wreck you and you proved to be one step ahead, you became Moxxi of minecraft as one player put it in REBORN)

You applied for staff

I trust the words of friends that posted here and they care about the REBORN community as much as I do.

+1 You are inevitable

Neutral I have seen a few times where u have been toxic to a few people especially in past forums post now that has gotten better but when this gets accepted it would be better as a staff member if you dont hold grudges not saying that you will but just giving my 2 cents

Estrella

+5 im not bias
No one said you were biased but you kinda are if you haven’t +5ed anyone’s application in a long time.

Also Caitlyn has changed for the better, I just wished she hung out more in TS but she does her part in Jedi very much and I think TS should be the least of her concern due to it only is a stupid communicational application that doesn’t directly connect to the community. +1

Obibo

VIP
I went away for awhile and last I knew caitlyn was pretty toxic but usually was only toxic in reciprocation to general toxicity. When I came back, (I've been back for a month now) I see her on regularly and she's not been toxic since. She's distanced herself from anyone that might be rude or toxic instead of giving the big phat no u. +1

Dwayne

VIP
No one said you were biased but you kinda are if you haven’t +5ed anyone’s application in a long time.

Also Caitlyn has changed for the better, I just wished she hung out more in TS but she does her part in Jedi very much and I think TS should be the least of her concern due to it only is a stupid communicational application that doesn’t directly connect to the community. +1
I think it was a joke.

+2
Caitlyn knows the rules and is literally always enforcing them. Whenever someone does something wrong she literally points them out for it. She is ready for staff and I believe she can enforce the rules just like any other staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.