Came back from 2017

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
The 3 people that bought that you mean? There will be a new server coming up for MC, then possibly followed up by a Gmod server.

Craft

This used to be one of my favorite servers when I joined a few years ago, I remember playing for so long trying to get on the DC but I stopped playing after my laptop got stolen and haven’t played since until I got a new computer and realized that the server was dead. But do you believe a Gmod Reborn server will truly be reborn?

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
This used to be one of my favorite servers when I joined a few years ago, I remember playing for so long trying to get on the DC but I stopped playing after my laptop got stolen and haven’t played since until I got a new computer and realized that the server was dead. But do you believe a Gmod Reborn server will truly be reborn?
It's honestly hard to tell. Gmod itself is dying. It requires a steady playerbase. I'd say if we opened one in April or May, that would be the best. End of the school year, for college and lower. Would be much better than opening during Christmas player base wise.

Luna

VIP
then possibly followed up by a Gmod server.
the fact that you are thinking about another gmod server annoys me, reborn has been around good and bad, I loved this server and if you open it noone will play and it will just be a sad excuse for a server, I understand minecraft is fucking dead but you really dont have to pull on peoples nostalgia for money.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
the fact that you are thinking about another gmod server annoys me, reborn has been around good and bad, I loved this server and if you open it noone will play and it will just be a sad excuse for a server, I understand minecraft is fucking dead but you really dont have to pull on peoples nostalgia for money.
I'm not doing it for money, I'm honestly doing it because I like to make things for people to play on. Minecraft isn't dead either, it's just taking a bit longer to make because of the amount of updates and incompatibilities with plugins. If I made a Gmod server, I would put a lot of time, money, and effort into it to make it as good, or better, than the original.

Redicule

I'm not doing it for money, I'm honestly doing it because I like to make things for people to play on. Minecraft isn't dead either, it's just taking a bit longer to make because of the amount of updates and incompatibilities with plugins. If I made a Gmod server, I would put a lot of time, money, and effort into it to make it as good, or better, than the original.
Open a dark rp rn pussy