Server Playtime - All iterations
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 3393
Warn Count - 0
Age - Old [Will not state publicly, DM if it affects app.]

Relevant Experience
Servers - Fenixia
Roles - GM

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools? Pretty good, I've run multiple storylines, and the tools used by each server vary, but it isn't difficult to adjust ask questions, and learn. I can reasonably construct an arena or an entire event area.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster? I want to fill the need for the server, it's something I've been wanting to try out especially in a Star Wars setting for a long time. I write a lot in my downtime, which was shown the last time the server came a long with my written story passing for lore on the server. I enjoy storyboarding and creating allusions and foreshadowing inherently enticing the partaker into a more intrigued state. My goal is to keep them there and always have them guessing the future leading with subtle hints or clear ones.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? The time I've been with this community. I feel like an old codger at this point. I see the negatives below, and yes I did lack some effort on my first iteration of this, but I was hoping to throw it up and just take the position seeing as you need them, but alas I have been nudged into actually throwing in my effort. I care deeply for Reborn, every single iteration. I've been a part of them all, and it isn't metaphorical to state that I feel old. It has been years of life staying in this little knit community. Any hows, I have run many events on the server stated above and set entire storylines into motion, and from all the feedback I got they enjoyed it. That is literally the goal of GM team. Create an enjoyable experience for the player base.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past? Yes, I have been the boss a couple of times or just some light assisting.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned? Very well I'm forced to literally do that exact thing in my daily life all the time.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe? I'd say the force in general, but more specifically is that it must be balance, and so the Gray Jedi are the embodiment of that. The movies and books state that the force likes to remain balanced as do all forces of nature, and so I think it is an amazing concept to literally have what the driving force is in star wars stating that the whole debacle between light and dark is to literally dabble in both, but never lean fully into either, yet they still consistently go into the extremes. It speaks to the true anathema that is this human experience all the viewers or readers of lore experience. We are polarized in our daily lives, and we know it, but we are too comfy to change. The lore takes Religious ideals from our world freely and implements it without much effort and stares blankly in the viewers face.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

An underworld syndicate trying to make a name for themselves in the galaxy set their sights on the two biggest factions, attempting to rob them, not through force, but through wit. They will stop at nothing to achieve their goals as this is their only desire in life. Run under the ruthless care of a Witch, Yolina. She hails from Dathomir and was exiled from them taking their teachings and running for her life. Her three Lieutenants are closely bonded with her due to her force alchemy ability. It will most likely start with a raid on one of their production facilities with an experienced Mandalorian as the head of security, the players will be tasked with stopping the production of this facility. In doing so this will draw the ire of the syndicate leading to several attacks on their planets, leading to a counter-attack on one of the staging areas being headed by a Lieutenant. Upon taking down that leader the other two are now frightened as they've enjoyed being untouchable until now. Being humbled they toy with the idea of combining their strengths or being overthrowing their boss and begging for peace. Perhaps the boss may even show her full hand during this moment. Leaving the option for a Two man boss or even a Three-man boss event. Moving onward though, it would show she was just a puppet to the overall planet of ---- using her to rake in credits as their planet lacks any meaningful trade. The culmination is a final raid on the crime planet-destroying their noble society. Then the republic and sith would fight for control over this planet.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[Cards]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Cards, have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Cards]

Last edited:

Ronnie

Owner
Current application is incredibly barebones. I would recommend fleshing out your answers in the Questionnaire a lot more.

Bishop

The event isn’t explained at all just a little about the group is explained. There is almost nothing to this application. If you can elaborate more on the goal for the event, explain what actually happens and you just add more to the questionnaire, and I maybe see you on, I would gladly change my -3 to +3 .

Last edited:
-2, I love ya Cards and I've known ya a long time, but you need to play waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more before anyone should consider you for Staff of any sort.

-0 Neutral, You've improved on the issues I mentioned prior to this edit, yet reading through I still find the app a bit bland and don't see how you could really set yourself apart from any other gm app to produce something new for the server, I however will not stop you from trying to prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Cards

Reasons Stated
-3 Incredibly lacking in terms of details, lacking terms of a presence on sever, and majorly lacking in effort in some areas

Cited lack of efforts and double checking on the application itself.
"3393k Hours"
"Age - Old"
" I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application"

And speaking directly from the questionnaires directions

"Minimum effort will not be tolerated."

If these are fixed and your activity increases I'll reconsider it for a +1 or +2
It has been updated.

Weewooicus

Accepted
Better after being updated, welcome to the GM team. Talk to a Sr. Gamemaster to get trained, also make a request in the discord/TS to get your tags.