Cazar/Razac ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name: Jedi Master Cazar / DBS Sith Lord Razac
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:225155312
Server: Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff: Jedi Council Charger Aireith
Ban Time: Permaban

Made a post similar to this on the old website a couple months ago but might as well post it here.

What did I do?

I was in an admin sit with Steely and Odense typed the N word in chat. I didn't know that typing the N word in chat would actually changed your message into something else so I wanted to see it for myself.

Why should I not be banned:

I wanted to see if it actually worked. I even told the players around me that I wanted to test it out in case if any of them took it out of context and even Steely was there to confirm it as well as other people. I never got warned for anything on this server, but did get some verbal warnings for pac related stuff, so I shouldn't see why the punishment should go straight to a permaban. Plus, no admin at the time didn't even put me in a sit to explain why I typed it in chat, just permaban me without having me to defend myself. If anything, banning me for a year for racism should be a reasonable punishment.

(Edit: If my ban doesn't get appealed, can I at least be unbanned so that I give away my items and in-game currency?)

Last edited:

Steely

VIP
Alright im trying to remember this i think it was during DT maybe at sith temple people were talking about it and i told them not to because it still classes as racism but i honestly cant remember since ive not been properly on in a month or two ive made rare appearances here and there but yeah

Play stupid games get atupid prizes i would also like to add that decy did the same thing and got a reduced ban but before i +1 i would like to hear from charger

Alright im trying to remember this i think it was during DT maybe at sith temple people were talking about it and i told them not to because it still classes as racism but i honestly cant remember since ive not been properly on in a month or two ive made rare appearances here and there but yeah
it was around the beginning of August, cant remember exactly
I mean, you were there when i typed it in, and i even said to those around me to not take what i typed in c
how long ago did you get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.