Changes to Zombie Spawners

Ego

VIP
Recently the Antilion Spawners have been removed from Tatooine and the removal of 2 Zombie Spawners on Kashyyk I think the delay on the zombie spawners should be reduced from 15 seconds to either 10 or 7 to compensate for that as theres currently 4 spawners with 5 zombies each that players over 30 can farm with the popularity of the server being so high theres only 20 zombies to farm compared to the 100+ players on the server I think reducing the spawn delay would combat that I understand some spawners where removed to reduce lag and the ones on Tat were attacking players as they warped in and out possible relocation of them may also solve the issue

Ego

VIP
F passive spawning at all

+1 to remove all spawners.
They were put in when the server was dead
Currently there is no efficient way to gain xp afking is really the only way as to gain xp you must win and if you lose you dont get the xp also for new players joining it will take an extremely long time for them to even prestige with or without VIP

Okeas

VIP
Currently there is no efficient way to gain xp afking is really the only way as to gain xp you must win and if you lose you dont get the xp also for new players joining it will take an extremely long time for them to even prestige with or without VIP
just kill people

Ego

VIP
just kill people
Its only a suggestion Im sure you used the Zombie spawners to get your XP too but Im not here to argue about that Im just putting a suggestion forward for those that want to chill on the server and level up without having to pvp

Okeas

VIP
If you don’t want to grind then don’t grind. If you want to grind then grind. PvP on Kash is expected since it’s a neutral planet. Don’t expect to always be allowed to “claim” a spawner. Be ready to fight for it if you have to. I grinded up to level 500. I have had my fair share of people attempting to steal spawned and what not. If you don’t want to deal with it then use the passive xp or practice fighting on your planet so you can “claim” your own on Kash

Coat

I am ashamed to say I fought to have zombie spawners back in 3.0.
I thought they would give new players something to do.
But they have only served to discourage the Padaweenies through a widened gap of power.
Enlightenment is now a resource to be farmed and hoarded.
People lose the need to interact with each other to grow, and we move further away from the soul of Reborn:
Roleplay.

Sniper

But they have only served to discourage the Padaweenies through a widened gap of power.
People lose the need to interact with each other to grow, and we move further away from the soul of Reborn:
Roleplay.
Damn that's deep

Ego

VIP
Roleplay.
Lets be real its hard to repeat the past and the glory of the 1.0 and 2.0 roleplay reborn had its very different now compared to then I dont know much about the Jedi side but the sith side have constantly been trying to repeat that nostalgia since late 3.0 at one point the server was advertising that they wanted to back to that but its just not went back and thats due to the player base changing obviously we have a some OGs like Watcher Kush ps hes the only guy I remember due to his PAC but I know there are others. Zombie spawners are now just a means of getting the levels you need for you're trials Its meant to be a more enjoyable way to farm instead of the old ways of spamming force heal or afk meditating those are still ways of gaining xp but those are more when you're inactive the zombie spawners are there for when you want to be actively farming XP yes you can duel but its not exactly guaranteed XP as you have to win the duel and yes in roleplay terms that makes sense as XP acts as a form of reputation in a sense in the eyes of RP but youre disadvantaged based on many things like RNG if you got a better crystal or is youre ping at 150+ now thats not me saying its impossible to win duels as the underdog but its just being realistic

Chicka

I'm for more spawners too with no reduction in XP, and maybe another training world that offers less XP than Kashyyyk but without PvP after lvl 30.

When I started the game as a Jedi Padawan, Kashyyyk was heavily Sith dominated so I'd get pk'd as soon as I'd try to train after lvl 30.

This lead me to convert to the Sith until level 80ish just so I could farm properly. I'm back as a Jedi now, but it's going to be difficult once I prestige.

Okeas

VIP
I'm for more spawners too with no reduction in XP, and maybe another training world that offers less XP than Kashyyyk but without PvP after lvl 30.

When I started the game as a Jedi Padawan, Kashyyyk was heavily Sith dominated so I'd get pk'd as soon as I'd try to train after lvl 30.

This lead me to convert to the Sith until level 80ish just so I could farm properly. I'm back as a Jedi now, but it's going to be difficult once I prestige.
Just stay sith it’s the best option