Character sheets?

Footra

VIP
The thing I really enjoy about JvS is that you can make your own characters with their own backstories and make them really feel unique

Which brings me into the topic of Character Sheets
JvS and DnD are similar in the fact that everyone has their own character that they play as. There seems to be some rp events that happen that can really develop a character

I propose there should be a section added to the forums for Character Sheets, basically telling everyone who your character is, their personality, backstory, or anything that has happened to them since the time playing the server that would affect them in any way. For example, My character was recently put on an altar and stabbed in the face with a dark force knife in order to revive the auditor. If I was put in some sort of RP event, the gms should know that, since that permanently scars my face with the runes he stabbed in my face.

The sheet template would look something like this

Name :
Affiliation :
Gender (if applicable)
Backstory :
Picture (optional)
Things to note:

Obviously that template can be changed but I believe it would encourage much more rp if the character you play has set in stone backstories and motivations

thanks

This is a solid idea, whomever wants to participate can have a biography and we will make it easier by providing a template for them to fill. I'm willing to work on a Document for us. I'll send it to you first and then once you make your final decisions we can provide that template for Reborn users. Thanks! @Footra @Nabe 🙂

Footra

VIP
easy to add it to the server and I think would be pretty neat. you dont HAVE to fill it out if you dont want to, but you could.
I don’t know the way you would go about adding character sheets in game because there are probably multiple ways you go about it

I’m excited to see what you come up with after you’re feeling better

I don’t know the way you would go about adding character sheets in game because there are probably multiple ways you go about it

I’m excited to see what you come up with after you’re feeling better
The way to have character sheets in game @Footra is to just have a Document for the character sheet template. Anyone can then make their own copy of the sheet fill it out and then share the viewers link in chat. Noone would even have to leave the game to view your character sheet. Can I make a sheet for you or would you rather? I've reviewed what you want in your original post. :)

Footra

VIP
The way to have character sheets in game @Footra is to just have a Document for the character sheet template. Anyone can then make their own copy of the sheet fill it out and then share the viewers link in chat. Noone would even have to leave the game to view your character sheet. Can I make a sheet for you or would you rather? I've reviewed what you want in your original post. :)
I feel like if it were to be something like that then having a section in the forums would be better so you dont have to constantly put your link in chat

If it were something in game it would make more sense to have it attach to the tab menu when you press on a player name or something
My knowledge of lua is very limited so idk what the best solution is

Yes but simple solution is to just use documents like we already use for organizations and such. Or yes also to have forum spot but then again it can still be a document there too.

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
I'd love to see this and it seems like everyone else would too. Hopefully it gets put in soon.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Name :
Affiliation :
Class:
Gender (if applicable):
Backstory :
Picture (optional)
Things to note:

This might be a better one tbh. As there are classes.