Charger's Resignation

Charger

Hey Reborn Gamer dudes.

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, unfortunately this isn't a meme post this time. I'm resigning from Super Admin because I'm super busy IRL right now and I don't think it's fair to remain in the position when I know I won't be able to contribute for the foreseeable future. It's been a blast being staff and meeting all you guys over the years, I'll definitely drop by to say hello when I've got time so this is in no way a goodbye. On a final note, the server has been coming back the past few days so let's all keep a positive mindset and not be at each others throats about things that aren't really all that important at the end of the day.

See you later

Resident Australian Man Charger

Caitlyn

Goodluck charger I hope everything goes well for you on those personal issues.

Thank you for all your help on the server.

Peace out girl scout

Last edited:

Kyle Kubrin

Hey Reborn Gamer dudes.

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, unfortunately this isn't a meme post this time. I'm resigning from Super Admin because I'm super busy IRL right now and I don't think it's fair to remain in the position when I know I won't be able to contribute for the foreseeable future. It's been a blast being staff and meeting all you guys over the years, I'll definitely drop by to say hello when I've got time so this is in no way a goodbye. On a final note, the server has been coming back the past few days so let's all keep a positive mindset and not be at each others throats about things that aren't really all that important at the end of the day.

See you later

Resident Australian Man Charger
Kyle Kubrin will miss you but know you will do great things. Kyle Kubrin loves you.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Farewell Charger. Hope everything turns out well, and hope I see you again.

I don’t have any sappy words or sayings to give just whole hearted hopes that you’ll do well wherever you go. Gonna be hard without you.

IROCONIAN

Charger you are as American as an Australian can be. your honest and direct with all your dealings and did it with dignity and respect.
I will be forever grateful for you and Cause giving me another chance to be REBORN. I will do my best to follow in your ways cool hand luke.
Finding balance between the pursuit of happiness and fullfilling responsibilities seems to get easier as you get older. I hope things work out in your favour and it is clear you are prioritizing. I enjoyed this server very much and you had alot to do with that.

May the force be with you Charger.