Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: RapidCoyote
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118767427
CC Model ID: models/killzone 3/capture/capture trooper_playermodel.mdl
Current names/ranks on server: Chiken, Coyote
Level: 77
Number of warns (active/total): 0
Time on Server (approx): 2 years

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: A gray jedi is someone who chooses their own path and doesn't follow the rules/laws of the jedi and sith and walks the balance between dark side and light side

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: As a Gray I want to help people with issues and problems that come around instead of being caught up in faction drama I want to be able to support whoever I want without having to deal with consequences from faction leaders

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I have been in sith and jedi, I have grown tiresome of being in an org and trying to run them, I have done it for a while I have been Grand INQ and Exemplar (Consulars) and I feel like I have put a lot of work into both factions and orgs. I want to be able to be myself and not have to deal with constantly trying to recruit others and trying to keep up to date on everything and constantly being active to make sure everything goes smoothly, dont get me wrong I want all of this to happen but it is getting boring for me and I want to try something new to help out with myself and possibly others.

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.

Moxxi

Founder
accepted please contact a staff member for the whitelist and dont forget to always use your cc model while on the gray job

Status
Not open for further replies.