Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 1 On This Server 3-4 On Old Server
Current level within the server: 34 On Jedi 51 On Trooper

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.):
What time during weekends are you available (9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.):

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Icefuse Networks JvS & CWRP, Geetsly's Gaming CWRP, United Alliance PRP, And I Have Developed For A Lot Of Servers
Position(s): Icefuse Networks JvS - Senior Moderator | Icefuse Networks CWRP - Administrator | Geetsly's Gaming - Administrator / Developer | United Alliance Senior Administrator / Developer
Time as position(s): Icefuse Networks JvS - 2 Month's | Icefuse Networks CWRP - 5 Month's | Geetsly's Gaming - 4 Month's | United Alliance - 3 Month's
Brief overview of the position(s): On Icefuse I Was Normally First Responder To Tickets And Took Care Of Training Before I Did Anything Else On Geetsly's Gaming I Was In Charge Of Wiltos Development As Well I Was Taking Care Of Players That Required Any Assistance That Was Not To Severe On United Alliance I Was A Developer But Also A Staff Member To Help When People Needed Like Lost Guns And Stuff Like That And Also Focused On Player Expirence
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Chris / BanditG_TV, have permission from [Senior Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I Feel Like What Makes Me More Qualified In The Field As A Staff Member Is That I Understand A Lot About Wiltos And Your Scripts To Help Players Get The Best Out Of There Time On Reborn I Am Very Respectful And Always Here To Help And I Am Always One To Report If There Is A Issue On Either Staff Side Or Player Side And I Would Be Sure To Communicate If There Is An Error Or Something Is Wrong If So Happens To Be I Also Am Very Friendly And Always Look For The Good I Want The Best For All Members Of Reborn Gaming And Want To Provide The Best Customer Service I Can

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Not accepted this meeting. Let's see how your activity is over the week for the next staff meeting and if people find you a bit more recognizable.