Steam Name: Chris M.
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:92270973
Ingame Name(s) - ICT RVN IGT SPC Chris | LRV Apprentice Lodge
Server Playtime - 1 Day and 12 Hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 16,724 Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 18

Relevant Experience
Servers - Icefuse Networks Clone Wars RP | Icefuse Networks DarkRP | Icefuse Networks JvS | Spraven Gaming | Fallout Gaming | Defined Networks | and more

Positions -
IFN CWRP
- Administrator & GM also a Senior Moderator - Reason for leaving: Had to take care of IRL life before gaming and lost interest in that server
IFN DRP - Senior Moderator - Reason for leaving: Transferred to their JvS Server and had to take a 2-rank demotion to trial moderator for transfer
IFN JvS - Senior Moderator - Reason for leaving: Left on my own accord to much drama was involved in that server felt better to just resign and not cause any issues
Spraven Gaming Imperial RP - Super Admin - Reason for leaving; Server owner had to go back to college and new owner did not live up to what old owner could and server shut down
Fallout Gaming - Owner - Reason for leaving: Server was a great success had great team behind me but after careful evaluation with my health mentally and my staff members leaving decided best to shut down and bring it back on a later day
Defined Networks - Developer - Reason for leaving: Server was a great deal brought in tons of players but finally there was a huge controversy that caused me to say I needed to leave and rethink development and that is why I stepped away from development ever since
Responsibilities -
IFN CWRP - Was responsible for training newer staff on how to be good staff for icefuse as well as was making events for the server to enjoy while making it a great experience for all I did this because I enjoyed helping the players with their issues and also to help make unique scenarios for events
IFN DRP - Was responsible for taking care of tickets and taking care of players need if there was a rule was broken or if someone had something go wrong on the server
IFN JvS - Was responsible for taking care of tickets as well of taking care of people if rules were broken or if someone had something go wrong on the server also joined the mentor team and helped with training new people to staff on the server helping them become the best staff member they could be
Spraven Gaming - Was in charge of taking player feedback and sending it up to management was also the lead on helping lower staff learn how to become staff on the server and take tickets, was on of 3 people that dealt with staff reports administrator and below also helped with gamemastering on the side when needed
Fallout Gaming - Was in charge of it all making sure development was flowing successfully was also in charge of taking server feedback and improving on it focused on player to staff relation making sure I bonded with most of the players and my staff did as well I also was developing my own server at the time, so I had to learn to balance in-game time with outside game time
Defined Networks - Was in charge of the wiltos system and the darkrp system updating and also hosted events here and there for the players I also was in charge of bug reports and player feedback on the server making sure server was optimized for all players

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I feel like the community should support my application because I am wanting to make a change on the server be there for the players not for myself as a staff your focus should be helping first than your roleplay time you should always focus on players before yourself as staff and as I have been on every day I will continue to and still help others with whatever they need I have school from 10:30 AM CST To 3:00 PM CST then will be on I am always trying to make a difference as a player and hope to make a difference as a staff member to

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I have more experience than the average d u c k (have to put it like that so I don't get emote) I have over 5,000 hours invested into staff on Star Wars Roleplay servers and continue to still gain more hours hope to gain days on top of days now if I became a staff member of reborn gaming which would make me proud as I have always loved this server for its roleplaying aspect that it offers even if I do get upset at developers JK

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
Making sure the players are both equally satisfied with how I have handled the situation for them and taking care of them. Making sure I am doing what is right in my mind but as well what is right in the server handbook. Also doing what is correct in the server opinion and making the server an enjoyable place

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I want to serve as staff for Reborn Gaming because I have made friends and have met many of special people on this server as well and I'm ready to work with another top server for a great staffing time and a great experience to learn and grow upon in the future and bring many memories for me to enjoy and cherish for a long time

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Christopher Maxwell]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Christopher Maxwell], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Christopher Maxwell]