Not open for further replies.

clucky

Steam Name: dj
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:238932861
Current names/ranks on server: Apprentice/Padawan Clucky
Level: 100
Number of warns (active/total):
Time on Server (approx): 2 Years

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: A Grey Jedi is someone who walks between the Dark and the Light side of the force. The are a defensive person, they are not to attack unless provoked by another. They aren't one any side, they decide to help those who are in need at the time. A Grey is a person who has been both sides of the force but isn't satisfied with either of them and becomes their own person. They are not defined by a code nor council, they choose their own path and personal code. A Grey must be an intelligent duelist and thinker as some stand for peace, while others seek for more knowledge and to understand the factions.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a Grey Jedi would to help the faction that I believe needs help from me. To spread knowledge to those who seek it. I would like to both Jedi and Sith's motivations and to understand them. I'd like to be neutral between the war and study without any repercussions. Later on, I will try to prevent the conflict between all the factions, and force users. I would also take this time to find my true feelings, to stop being such a toxic person. I would like to extinguish all my feeling to fully understand why everything has a purpose in life. After gaining knowledge from all the explorations I do, I would pass on such knowledge to those who seek it.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I believe I should be allowed to be Grey as, I've been high ranks in both factions. I've been on the server for long time and I've experienced the uprising and downfall of all the factions. From the beginning of my time being on the server, the Sith fall with the emperor that they choose. The Jedi fall when the Sith have an experienced and valuable leader/emperor. The Eternal Empire, they are the odd one out. They were the unknown faction, no one wanted to guard the Eternal Flame before. Now, they have are a commendable faction. Right now, the Sith are getting a little messy right now. The Jedi Order, they are doing fine in my eyes, they have everything under their control unlike the Sith right now. Everytime the Sith get a new emperor, for a while they don't know how to cope with them. Some would have extreme hate toward the new emperor, and the others would actually give them a try. The Eternal Empire never really accepted/trusted me in their faction, but I would like to relieve their hate towards me.

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.

(Repost of my old APP.)

Status
Not open for further replies.