Community Meeting

Shepard

Founder
This Saturday at 3pm CST (4 pm est, 1pm pst) I will be hosting a community meeting. This will be to discuss the state of reborn, the future of reborn and what things community members would like to see added or changed to the server and community as a whole. Please feel free to prepare questions or statements you would like to ask or say during this meeting. ANY toxicity or coming just to attack, flame or personally hurt ANY member of the community will result in a permanent ban from the teamspeak and a server ban appropriate for what was said.

Estrella

I would just like to say I have foreseen these events. As I father Estrella have posted about a community meeting about a month prior to shepard’s post. I declare myself Gray Father Estrella

Tyr

VIP
This Saturday at 3pm CST (4 pm est, 1pm pst) I will be hosting a community meeting. This will be to discuss the state of reborn, the future of reborn and what things community members would like to see added or changed to the server and community as a whole. Please feel free to prepare questions or statements you would like to ask or say during this meeting. ANY toxicity or coming just to attack, flame or personally hurt ANY member of the community will result in a permanent ban from the teamspeak and a server ban appropriate for what was said.
Let's talk about 5.0 in this meeting

Estrella

Let’s not diss 4.0 they worked hella lot to get it out there, I had my own few disses on it. But nevertheless you can’t test a huge update with only 10 people. They have worked their asses off so at least respect that and just wait patiently for updates on it. They are trying the best they can.

Tubbs

Let’s not diss 4.0 they worked hella lot to get it out there, I had my own few disses on it. But nevertheless you can’t test a huge update with only 10 people. They have worked their asses off so at least respect that and just wait patiently for updates on it. They are trying the best they can.
If you hype something up and it doesn't meet the hype, you shouldn't have hyped it up so much

Estrella

If you hype something up and it doesn't meet the hype, you shouldn't have hyped it up so much
They never really hyped it lol, it meets many expectations, maybe not your expectations, but many others. Shepard and David can't read the minds of everyone

Well, for fury 1 I legit have to hit far away, it doesn't hit their body.. just noting that
And the delay before the parry