Complete Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macy

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: ST MED CO Major Mercy, STEAM_0:0:69076285

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: Loody, El Spectre and Anzati, STEAM_0:0:57185951,(Spectre Got off before I could get it), STEAM_0:0:150242301

Reason: They are clearly abusing their admin powers in this video below and a lot more. Witnesses are ST Bop, Naqi and Luther we sat here watching them abuse powers for a good 5 minutes on Tatooine. And after this Anzati and Loody kept killing each other in the CC with said guns they spawned in (Which I didn't get a clip of). This shouldn't be happening for a Dev, GM and A Admin this is just stupid to watch this honestly. (This is just a very small part of what happened but it shouldn't be happening for there ranks).

Proof(Highly recommended):
(Not Advertising my Twitch but this is the clip)

Additional Info if there is any:

Macy

I was there for 2 seconds and died and I already know if I report shepard something is gonna happen to me

Spectre8105

That clip is the worse the situation got, we later went into a secluded area of Tat to have our gunfights. I also don't see why it's that big of a problem that Anzati and I use 40 dmg guns on each other, mostly since it's not uncommon to see SAs and other staff shoot each other with the 1 tap guns.
watching them abuse powers for a good 5 minutes on Tatooine

Estrella

Anzati doesn't get paid, only develops, and doesn't fuck with the server. At least let him have some fun and don't complain about it unless it bothers you, then tell him and he will stop. Anzati just tries to have fun when he barely can. -1

oxy

VIP
this is just dumb ngl, it may be failrp with the AK's and shit, but nothing happens on the damn server, they have to have fun somehow. ngl id do the same if gamemasters aint running shit. and also they have fucking 40 dmg guns to ur 5k health, thats like someone throwing a pebble at you, aint shit.

Serin

VIP
I think that this is indeed a form of abuse, but I do think it was in a friendly joking context, where they didn't bring harm or create a bad environment for other players. I do think that this shouldn't be happening, but I do think that it shouldn't be taken as a direct attack towards any player. Not to mention, they were doing it in the back alley of Tatooine, and if this is "the worst it got" according to Spectre, the rest can't be that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.