Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Damian
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:91473541
Your current rank: VIP / Legacy Donor
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Mod
Total time with the community (months): N/A (Don't Remember)
Current level within the server: 0

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 9:00 AM MST - 12:00 PM MST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 8:00 AM MST - 4:30 PM MST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): King's Playground (Minecraft/SCP:SL) , Reborn Gaming (Reborn JvS), (Other I Don't Have Memory Of Right Now)
Position(s): Admin, Mod
Time as position(s): 1 Year For King's Playground, Reborn For probably a little while.
Brief overview of the position(s):
King's - I was main development of the Minecraft server or took control of that sector until i left.
Reborn - Moderated The JvS Server.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Cookies, have permission from (Owner Or Someone?) to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview

It's been almost 2 years. The reason I feel that I stand out more that other players is I plan to help create a welcoming community again even though what has happened through the 2 years I was gone we can once try again to create a bigger community. I've been moderating other community gaining more and more experience from them to give them back to another community. Just been waiting to find one besides that I think I'm fit for this role upon making sure the rules of the new server be followed by all players and our community. I most likely will be active a lot even while working crazy amount of hours I could possibly be on most nights and morning as whenever I am needed. I have actually gained more staff experience over the 2 years and I've grown since most of you have seen me before I want to help this community keeping rules followed and GREAT Roleplay Experience!

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

Sigma

+1 Cookies would do really well as mod. I believe he has proven himself to me and many many others on the server!

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted as Moderator. Please message me on teamspeak and post in VIP Role Request on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.