Crater the Trader Jawa Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkoomHawk The Grand Jawa said to request Jawa because it is about to become a playable race ( Jed, RT, Sith, IT, Jawa, etc). So this is me officially requesting Jawa, I am also coming up with Jawa Data pad for us Jawa's to have a Document. Have a good day everyone! I'll redo this in the format.

Steam Name - mfergie1997
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:183656241
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - I Knight EC Kody Ganar
Server Playtime - 1 Week, 2 Days
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 312 Hours this new account
Warn Count - 0

Age - 20

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ X]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]

QUESTIONNAIRE

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

What interests me most in the Star Wars universe has a lot to do with just the vastness of possibility at its fingertips. From the rolling sand dunes of Tatooine in the outer rim, to the bustling sky traffic of Coruscant one of the core worlds, no matter where you look There is always a story to be immersed in, a character to fall in love with or a memory to be had that brings back the nostalgia of our younger years. That being said if I really had to narrow it down to what interests me the absolute most in the Star Wars universe it would have to be, the light versus dark or good versus evil aspect. The clashing of thoughts, emotions, ideals, and most of the time also lightsabers. What's not to love? With endless possibility how could you possibly get bored?
1644930432533.png
What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Following the Battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon, a band of Jawas that had yellow eyes found Boba Fett lying on the desert ground, weakened after he escaped from a sarlacc. The Jawas stripped his suit of corroded Mandalorian armor. Fett awakened, but one of the Jawas knocked him unconscious with a blaster. The Jawas took his armor and returned to their sand crawler. Later, shortly after the destruction of the second Death Star, the armor was in the possession of a group of Jawas that had red eyes. Crater the name of the Jawa character I'm applying for was born in a Jawa Fortress like most other jawas did on Tatooine. He grew up practicing the ways of bartering and trading with the locals and the not so locals. He learned how to scavenge, he learned how to build and repair anything from droids to ships, and also weapons. He had a knack for finding things cheap and selling them for a bit of profit. He could take a broken droid, or ship and get it working just well enough to sell. The local moisture farmers are wary to buy the jawas' equipment, but they usually do anyway because of the bargain they get. Crater was also passionate about creating custom droids, cobbled together from spare parts of other droids. These monster droids, as they were referred to, Crater specifically designed and built for the specific needs of a buyer. One day Crater the Jawa and his scavenger party were scavenging the sands of Tatooine along side their clan's sandcrawler when all of a sudden, they stumbled upon a thirsty Cobb Vanth, a man who had recently fled the town of Mos Pelgo. Providing Vanth with water, the Crater and his crew Red-Eyed Jawas quickly discovered the man's only possession, a camtono filled with silicax oxalate crystals. Crater knew the value of these and desperately tried to barter for the crystals, offering Vanth weapons, a newer model astromech droid, and other items before Vanth pointed to the Mandalorian armor. As Vanth proceeds negotiations , a gangster by the name of, Adwin Charu traveled to the Jawas' sandcrawler to procure weapons. But when Charu discovered the armor, he was keen on purchasing it. Vanth refused to let Charu buy it out from under him, gunning the man down before taking the armor for himself. Crater and his jawa friends were more than happy to be of service, as Vanth departs Crater the Jawa and his squad have already looted the dead gang member and boarded the sand crawler. Jawas were present on other worlds in the galaxy, referred to as Offworld Jawas. Crater used the Ships traveling to and from Tatooine to continue his old habits on the new planets, still obsessed with Bartering and scavenging technology where possible. As Crater the Jawa rode aboard a public transport back home to Tatooine he thought about his past, he thought about his mother, it was almost as if time stood still when he remembered the time his mother told him about how he was named. "When you were being born Crater, a meteor the size of a sandcrawler hit the northern desert killing a Krayt Dragon and providing wealth to the clans, and yes also a crater." The Jawa mother exclaimed. A tear fell from Crater's eye as he had lost his mother to a Tusken Raider ambush just last year. He recalled her teachings, she was the one that allowed him to learn as fast as he did for she was one of the most knowledgeable Jawa in the clans. He remembered her teachings the galactic standard language she taught him he can speak fluently. *Bing* Crater snaps out of it as the intercom of the transport beeps to life "We have arrived on Tatooine." the pilot says. Crater looks at his reflection in the transport window before getting off and sees his beady red eyes staring back he got them from his mother. He understood who he is, what he is. A Jawa for life!

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
Koomsawk the Grand Jawa told me I could make a Jawa toon and to apply on the forums I liked the idea of Roleplaying as Jawa because I like to trade and find valuables. I came up with Crater to have a Jawa life focused more on the Bartering and RP side of the server instead of the combat side. Crater is a very chill, Helpful and Friendly character who finds himself in a galaxy wrought with war and destruction with Jedi, Sith, all manner of entity in between. I exclusively believe it will be a blast to add to the atmosphere of our Star Wars galaxy. Players find good deals with a Jawa and have unforgettable roleplay moments with him. I'm willing to use some Jawa Sounds to assist in immersion for people I encounter in the world. I also have been having fun making a Jawa datapad document. I think you guys will have a decent opinion about it when I reveal it.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Crater's main motivations are bonding with other players and discovering more about the galaxy around him. He wants to establish good trade partners and close friends while building and repairing machinery in life because his mother taught him that it was the key to prosperity. He would love to teach other players on a second life how to become a Jawa along the way, and use his skills and knowledge for good not evil. He also wants to learn more about the Jedi, his mother had admired them before her passing and he admires their selflessness as well. Another main motivation for Crater is to get to know the players around him, and forge a new family of people he can rely on and offer the same. One big weakness for Crater is his ambition he always to do better, be greater than what he is, a red eyed Jawa. If he sees something he is doing wrong or could improve on he immediately corrects it tries to be better. He has an overwhelming urge to just be a part of the community. He also aspires to run a shop or something of the like one day.

CITIZEN

What makes your character more important than other citizens? (Why is it played by a player?)

What would make Crater different then any other citizen is that Crater has a backstory along with his skills as a trader and handyman that set him apart from your everyday citizen. A free Jawa not bound to a linear story, an everchanging narrative and RP that can't be duplicated my a mere NPC. Crater is of a mind that he wants to discover and work on his craft as well as make relationships along his journey. Players would have more immersion on the server and having a Jawa around you could barter or ask them for an item you want and they could be on the lookout for it. You know how quick a Jawa can get something when they're looking for it. That being said I think it would be add to the ambience of the Star Wars world and a fun time. RP thievery from others, or running up to a player to roleplay a scenario can add a bit of neat storyline for players. I think it will be a lot more fun to have real Jawas running about trading with an NPC or a player.

How will they stand out in a Galaxy with trillions of citizens?
What would make Crater the Trader Jawa stand out compared to trillions of citizens is that he is an intricate Jawa and there to interact with and create moments. Most Jawas live life and stay close to their sandcrawler and with their Clan of jawa, he hopes to find a new sandcrawler one day, or at least a new home. He is known across the galaxy for his friendliness, bartering, and also repair skill. Most citizens want to talk with Crater and come to him for any for repair needs and in exchange for some credits he can find what you need. He has decent knowledge of planets outside of Tatooine and wants to discover more because he is an Offworld Jawa this will play a factor as well. He wants to know how other planets trading markets are, he has seen a few worlds besides the sands of Tatooine and knows galactic standard language which will help him in his journey on any other planet. He understands and can speak two languages jawaese, and galactic standard this will be an obstacle for him when he travels to new planets whose citizens don't understand jawaese or galactic standard.

How can they achieve their goals in spite of the odds against them?
Crater the trader Jawa will focus on himself and knowledge he already has and improve more skills along the way. He already knows how to build and repair all your usual machinery. He is good at making junk into something useful with his creativity mixed with his knowledge and skills. He is a crafty and intelligent creature who can use his Ion Blaster to disrupt and disable any threats and restraining bolt for droids. He is not stupid and will retreat from any real danger or threat when it is too much for him to handle. He is smart and cunning but does have a good heart, so he wouldn't want to hurt anybody and believes in good. He is good at staying out of situations that are above him or wars being waged, but he is quick to defend his home and close friends. Crater the Trader Jawa does not concern himself with matters that are happening between the Jedi and the Sith.

Last edited:

Lukir

VIP
Yeah I feel like we need to see what our maximum Jawa count should be. Depending on how it goes
0 Neutral

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.