Cruens/Sickmans/Hybiscus' Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pain

Alright so everybody is saying that Cruen just came back to the server but that just simply isn't the case cruen has been back since the server relaunch and has played consistently every single day apart from 5 days when he was on LOA. On everybody else, staff apps people have been like +1 deserves another chance but for cruen, he's getting a lot of hate because he wasn't active when he's been staff in the past? now I know this isn't true because I've been active on reborn most of the time cruen has been staff I've seen him leave RP situations and been forced to constantly take sits as the only staff online and not even ask for recognition for it. All in all, I know for a fact that cruen would be a valuable asset to the reborn staff team as he has been dedicated in the past and ran some of the best events I experienced as a player back he was a gamemaster.
+2

Alright so everybody is saying that Cruen just came back to the server but that just simply isn't the case cruen has been back since the server relaunch and has played consistently every single day apart from 5 days when he was on LOA. On everybody else, staff apps people have been like +1 deserves another chance but for cruen, he's getting a lot of hate because he wasn't active when he's been staff in the past? now I know this isn't true because I've been active on reborn most of the time cruen has been staff I've seen him leave RP situations and been forced to constantly take sits as the only staff online and not even ask for recognition for it. All in all, I know for a fact that cruen would be a valuable asset to the reborn staff team as he has been dedicated in the past and ran some of the best events I experienced as a player back he was a gamemaster.
+2
Everyone who has been a half decent staff has left RP situations to take sits, that's expected of you if you're the only Staff online because you're the only person who can help people with certain issues. You shouldn't really get high praise for doing the job you signed up for. I can promise you that the majority of the time Cruen was Staff he was on LOA or was extremely inactive and that it's not just some people hating on him for no reason. My most recent memories of him outside of him rarely showing up on Tat. to fight is him joining a channel, saying "Howdy", and then leaving for a few weeks only to do it again to pretend he's still active.

Status
Not open for further replies.