Cruens/Sickmans/Hybiscus' Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruen

Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.

Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

Staff Application

Player Information

Your name: Sickman/Cruen/Hybiscus

Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:88821475

Your current rank: Plat-VIP

Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information

Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator

Total time with the community (months): 24+ months

Current level within the server: 130

Administration Availability

What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM

What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM

Previous Administrative Experience

Server(s): Reborn Gaming

Position(s): Moderator, Senior Moderator, Admin, (Trial) Senior Admin, Gamemaster, (Trial) Senior Gamemaster

Time as position(s): I was staff for a little over 9 months (Mod-Sr. Admin ranks) and I don't have the exact records for my time as a gamemaster, but I held my position for a decent amount of time before I switched to the staff team.

As for gamemaster I hosted regular RP and minigame events, I tried to make good quality events and give them to players as much as possible, I build several raid dupes and helped org leaders run small missions for their orgs. My time as sr. gamemaster was shorter, but I kept on hosting regular events and did my best to help other gamemasters improve their events. Shortly after being sr. gamemaster I switched to staff.

A brief overview of the position(s): The ranks all served the same function as they do now, as a moderator I was taking low level whitelisting and dispute sits, as sr. mod I started to focus more on solving actual problems between players, as an admin I focused more on helping newer staff as well as doing things only I had the perms for and during my sr. admin trial I spent time helping new staff members and players get acquainted with the server, though I did end up dropping staff soon after due to being burnt out.

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Cruen/Sickman], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
[X]

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I have been on this server for a decent amount of time now, overall around 2 and ½ years. I have seen plenty of staff come and go, some for good reasons and some for bad reasons. In my time here I have done my best to be a good part of this community, so now I want to do my best to help. The server isn’t doing as well as it could be, and I want to join the staff team to help with that. Whether I would be dealing with sits quickly, getting new players acquainted with the server, or just handling whatever problems arise, I want to help. Ultimately I think that my experience being a staff member on this server will serve me well if my application is accepted. I did my best to be unbiased, but I was not without faults of course. I really only want to help this server and this community that I have come to care for so much. I have met some fantastic people on this server, and I hope to be able to bring about an environment that allows those types of players to prosper. Ultimately this community has become a huge part of my life. I have seen the best and worst of people, I have made unbreakable bonds, and I have permanently changed as a result of me being in this community. My main goal for being staff is to help the server and the community that I enjoy being a part of. I have seen people breaking rules consistently on the server, and while I do my best to call staff to help me, there are times when there are no staff that are able to help. I spent large amounts of time on the server, and I think that having a staff member constantly at the ready to help is very important to keep the server running. Obviously I am not saying that the staff we have right now are bad, I am just saying that they may be spread too thin on occasion, or their real-life may be getting in the way sometimes, and my purpose would be for me to be able to help out whenever it is needed. Honestly, I get that some people in the community dislike me, but I ultimately have the same goal as them (I hope) which is to make the server and community a better place for more people to enjoy.

Last edited:

Gaelic

VIP
+3 I would love to have you back on the staff team, I believe you are a good person and have staffing experience. I also have seen you when you were staff on reborn before and you did your job well. (Only complaint being that lil false warn when I just joined the server for the first time, but that was a misunderstanding) You also put effort and detail into your player interview that included your strengths, admission of faults and your goal as a staff member this time around. Good luck.

Zeus

+2 I would love to have you back on the staff team, I believe you are a good person and have staffing experience. I have heard about you when you were staff on reborn before and you did your job well. You also put effort and detail into your player interview that included your strengths, admission of faults and your goal as a staff member this time around. Have fun and hope you pass <3 Zeus

-1 as much as Cruen was a decent staff when it came to taking sits he constantly was on back to back LOAs and we had to demote him from Staff for being inactive at the very least once, but I'm fairly certain it was twice. It's hard to get demoted from Staff for being inactive, so it definitely took a lot for that to happen and I'm convinced he's just going to get Staff again and go on another 8 month LOA sprinkled with 5 days of actual activity from him before it's radio silence again.

Estrella**

Cruen you are a cool dude, but you do happen to go on LOAs constantly which isn't good for activity. For example, you were just gone for a week because you have a life (which is a good thing), however, if you cannot commit to the staff team then I don't know if I should give my verdict yet. Also the application is extremely lacking in content.

Cruen

Cruen you are a cool dude, but you do happen to go on LOAs constantly which isn't good for activity. For example, you were just gone for a week because you have a life (which is a good thing), however, if you cannot commit to the staff team then I don't know if I should give my verdict yet. Also the application is extremely lacking in content.
I wouldn't say I go on LOAs constantly, if my memory is serving me right then the most recent LOA I took was the only one I have taken since I have returned. Other than that I have been fairly active on the server. Also as for the application lacking in content, do you have any specifics on what I could add/improve to make it better?

Estrella**

I wouldn't say I go on LOAs constantly, if my memory is serving me right then the most recent LOA I took was the only one I have taken since I have returned. Other than that I have been fairly active on the server. Also as for the application lacking in content, do you have any specifics on what I could add/improve to make it better?
In regards to improving on the application, I would suggest adding more content into the "Player Experience" and also "Staff Experiences" portions of the application. If you could add more I would totally post a positive verdict.

Cruen

In regards to improving on the application, I would suggest adding more content into the "Player Experience" and also "Staff Experiences" portions of the application. If you could add more I would totally post a positive verdict.
Thank you for the feedback, I have done my best to improve my application based on what you said. Thanks for taking the time to respond, I appreciate it.

Neutral, I mean I can't recall him doing something really bad but when I think of the times I staffed with Cruen I just can't really come up with an instance where he did something good as staff.

Cruen

-3 literally cannot stay longer than 3 months lmao
I don't mean to sound hostile, but I respectfully disagree. I documented my promotions my first time as staff, and I was active enough to be promoted/ not be demoted from staff from October 28, 2018, through August 30, 2019. This means that I was active for over 10 months consistently, not to mention the time before I was staff. I'll admit that my activity faded on the end due to me being burnt out, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I can assure you I will be doing my best as staff for a long time to come if my application is accepted. Thank you for taking the time to respond as well.

I don't mean to sound hostile, but I respectfully disagree. I documented my promotions my first time as staff, and I was active enough to be promoted/ not be demoted from staff from October 28, 2018, through August 30, 2019. This means that I was active for over 10 months consistently, not to mention the time before I was staff. I'll admit that my activity faded on the end due to me being burnt out, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I can assure you I will be doing my best as staff for a long time to come if my application is accepted. Thank you for taking the time to respond as well.
if you disagree then just re-read this part of your application, also you literally JUST came back, wait a little bit.

Server(s): Reborn Gaming

Position(s): Moderator, Senior Moderator, Admin, (Trial) Senior Admin, Gamemaster, (Trial) Senior Gamemaster
that's 6 positions

Status
Not open for further replies.