Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
6pm-11pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
11am-2am

Previous Administrative Experience

N/A

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[
X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [
Cruen], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[
X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I believe my application should be supported because I honestly want to make the server better. I have played on Reborn for a decent chunk of time now, and in that time I have made a lot of friends, and constantly enjoyed playing. I became a Gamemaster, and even a Trial Sr. Gm. Throughout my time as a GM I was happy, but up until recently I was getting less and less enjoyment out of it and I wanted to try to become a staff member, I have wanted to become staff for a while, and during most of my time as a GM but I realized that would not allow me to make events, which at the time I was still loving doing. After becoming a bit tired of being a GM, and seeing the staff team struggle a bit I decided that I would make an application to become staff, and help keep people from ruining Reborn for others, as the staff in my early days did for me, which is what helped encourage me to stay on the server, as well as the friendly environment that Reborn emits.

Cruen

You said to take a break from the server then came back the next day?
I thought I wanted to quit because of the server becoming toxic, but I changed my mind and decided to stay and try to help fix the problem.

-1. biggest and most toxic dumbo on the server

+1, while i can't vouch for your activity since i haven't played in a while, you've always been a great player determined to follow the rules and help out the server in any way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.