Ingame Name(s) and Ranks -
RT 43rd L LT Crusalius Vox
Server Playtime -
1 week 4days
Garry’s Mod Playtime -
Warn Count -
Age -

ROLE SELECTION

Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

HERO CHARACTER

[
X] Republic Commando Gregor

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

th (1).jpg
Clone wars/ the movies and SWTOR the gun play and how their mechanic's work and how they use plasma, there is so much that actually interest me about Star Wars in general like how some clones like commando's were genetically altered to fit into their squad like Sev and Scorch, but what piques my interest the most is the SF groups that got left behind by the republic but still followed them till their end and Survived even though left for Dead like Commando Gregor and Havoc squadron
What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Clone Commando Gregor he was abandoned, and I believe it was Foxtrot that he was with none of them survived but him and he had memory lose in which he was taken in by a restaurant owner who sympathized with the sep's and didn't want Gregor to remember that he was a clone commando, so he hid Gregor's gear from him until R2D2 showed him a holonet of rex the current clone in charge of the 501st in which once he saw rex's holo he knew he was a clone after saying that's me but the colonel told him that was rex and he realized he's been living a lie
What drew you to the character role you have selected?

Well, the role of Gregor is considered RT and I'm already a RT life main I'm LT and I'm looking to build something great within the Republic troopers and allow myself to stand out during battle and to make the Sith Fear the RT we've got a lot to work on inside and outside of RT with the republic as a whole aka Reg adjustments regulation fix's and I've planned to build myself off this

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

My character loves the republic and stands with it even when it fell, he still was there for the republic, and he didn't go along with order 66 either but that's not relevant because reborn is custom the Empire and republic war never stopped, and my story is behind Gregor is that he was reassigned to 43rd to specifically help defend the jedi council since he doesn't have the same morals as a regular trooper, he's elite and could stop a battalion of men by himself and Trained in defense and his abilities to defeat Sith combatants and Imperial Troops without the worry of Death he fights with honor and the heart of the republic inside him.
th.jpg
LORE CHARACTER Gregor
OIP.jpg
What is your connection to this character?
The Character fought for the Republic during the clone war's era I'm fighting in for the Republic as a RT and I'm currently a LT and me and Tango are the most active RT and including Typher so I believe that I'm just fitting for the role
What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
This character was Born and Genetically modified on Kamino Then while on a mission on a planet got blown up and abandoned in which he was taken in by a shop owner who took advantage of his memory being hazy until R2D2 came with a picture of Rex and it jogged his memory to the point where he wanted to be free of the Lying scum that took him in and wanted his armor and to fight for the republic again in which they all assumed he died after blowing up a ton of rydonium on the planet in which he then after Met up with Rex and commander Wolf and then fought on another planet where he witnessed wolf die while fighting amongst Pheonix squadron OIP (1).jpg
How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
As Gregor I would of taken lead of a Regiment Training them to be the most elite and able to protect the Republic and Jedi from any of the empire's ventures that may come teaching the RT of ways to engage saber wielders and ways to take down close quarter combatants

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
I'm already a member of RT like many I'm also an officer so I know regulations for the New RT I'm fairly active and I know that no one is ever the best suited for something they can always just try and I wish to try to fill this role to the best of my abilities since I'm already an RT Officer Gregor would just join into the ranks AKA replacing my current characters place and help Recruit and make the RT strong we've got the most players inside of the RT in general right now and I've done some trainings for my current regiment and I've done my best to teach them to destroy Sith with just Jetpack and aim ;)

Kesler

VIP
+1 Hmmm yes. An RT Lore trooper. I think you would be a solid RT Officer as Gregor. Definitely will help your roleplaying!

Ronnie

Owner
| ACCEPTED |
Purchase the Hero Character package on the store and put in a CC request form for your new model.

Status
Not open for further replies.