Not open for further replies.

Kezech

Steam name: CzechMate
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158872230
Ingame name(s): Dark Lord Emperor Augustus Novar
Current play time: None
Time in Garry’s Mod: 6k+ hours
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: I dont have any but Ive been bosses in Reborn Events
Server(s): Reborn Gaming
Time as position: On and Off

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
I used to build bases on DarkRP/1942RP in which they were unraidable

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I know how to Roleplay and I know how to make RP events that people don't groan at and say "oh wow so original." I know alot about The old Republic timeline and things that happened before the live action movies.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[X ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[3-4 ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): Build and mostly run OOC events periodicly and maybe a weekly Big RP event

Plan an event (story based or building based): Basically build an event off one of the 7 deadly sins such as Greed in which you can boost yourself at the expense of others to get more rewards but in the end will be the players undoing if they work as a team they still get rewards and an easier time but if you are greedy higher chance of rewards but higher risk of losing it all.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [CzechMate], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I've been an extremely active player on my 2 years on reborn. More than most people making sure any faction im apart of does well and try to instigate the most RP as possible. I've seen good Gamemasters and bad Gamemasters and I know what works and what doesn't. I want Reborn to go back when events were fun and didn't make people feel like shit after going to them. I want them to be fun, and quick which is another thing I want to fix. GMs taking to long to set up the event and just get it going nobody likes to sit and wait for the GM to open the next room for 10 minutes.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.