Darius' Game Master Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darius

Steam name: HipHop Jim
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96871135
Ingame name(s): INQ Lord Darius // Zakuul Champion Xer // Jedi Knight Kherxes
Current play time: Almost a year (took a break before 3.0 came out)
Time in Garry’s Mod: 3202
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): None
Time as position: None

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ ] yes
[ x ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
I use to make events on other servers a very long time ago so my construction work may be a little rusty. However i was pretty good with NPC control.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
My star wars Lore is pretty bad ngl but for events i can do research and/or create something enticing to most.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ x ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[ 1-2 ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ x ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
As a GM i would love to be able to create an event that would pull people in and make them think. I want the old events back where people were excited for them and found it as a highlight on the server. I wouldn't just make events where people kill stuff, i would make events which would require RP and good teamwork to reach an intended goal. Or even make higher up jedi/sith work under pressure so not only would people be working together they would also gain leadership skills and maybe even help them with normal things such as combat skills or when to engage and when not to. I want events to teach people. I want people to have fun again within the community.

Plan an event (story based or building based):
Story start.

A local tradesman comes to tatooine trying to sell what he calls goods. But on his way he comes across a cave. He is in desperate need of money so he decides to leave his good outside and enter the darkness of the cave. As he slowly makes his way through the cave he comes across a glowing crystal thinking he's hit the jackpot he picks it up and begins to walk out the cave. After sometime of it being in his possession high ranking sith begin to hear whispers. (I shall return victorious) confused on what they are hearing they go to the sith sorcerers to find out what is happening. And what they are told baffles them. An ancient sith lord had capsuled themself inside the crystal after his army had been defeated by the eternal empire.

The old tradesman is completely unawair of the future events that will unfold before him. As he makes his way home to inspect the crystal he held it close to his face and shoved his head back complaining of a foul odour emitting from the crystal. Little does he know he is inhaling the dark essence of the ancient sith that is trapped within. and in the blink of an eye the old man falls to his knees with his eyes closed slowly floating back into the air. Then suddenly he opens his eyes which are glowing red and in a muffled voice he utters. I told you i would return.

This time the Entire Sith army all feel an intense pain in their head and this time the whispers turn into shouts (I HAVE RETURNED! BOW BEFORE ME!) the ancient sith lord teleports to Kashyyk where he begins to bring back his fallen allies and brings back his one true warrior Krabor was his name. Unbeaten by any jedi or sith feared by all for his intense skill with a saber and intense knowledge of the dark side of the force. Many dreamed of being like krabor and anyone who apposed him or the ancient sith lord would be quickly disposed of in almost seconds.

The Sith and Jedi are completely unawair of the ancient army that would stand before them. Until the Ancient sith lord let out word to all (Anyone who wants to join me and dominate those in this pitiful galaxy come to kashyyk. However if you come not to bow to me, just know your very life essence will be ripped from your worthless bodies.)

Sith take this as a threat towards their Empress and are briefed by a high ranking sith to go and take over this base and dispose of this so called Ancient Sith. The jedi take this as a threat towards the light side of the force and are briefed by a high ranking jedi to scout out the base and record movements of the ancient sith force. However the jedi are met with brute force and have no choice but to fight with the allied support of the Sith army.

There will be 5 stages.
1. The courtyard, in the courtyard will be 2 novice saber users with normal sabers 3500 hp each and 300 armor with the assistance of NPC's

2. a parkour room with a code needed at the top one of the saber users will have this code imprinted in his mind a sith lord+ will be able to rip it from his mind. sith 1. Ker Sith 2 Lars (ker will be the one with the code. However they will only have 10 minutes to find this out before his mind is lost to the darkness and the code will be lost. (Event host will give clues to this)

3. Krabors dueling room. This will be a big room with enough room to fit the whole server (if needs be) krabor will have a very good saber with 15000 hp and 1000 armor he will be allowed to use 1 devastator when he is low HP. Once Low hp he will run away into the throne room where he regenrarates half his hp

4. a corridor which leads to a dark room when the lights turn on they will be met with trooper NPC's which they will have to dispose of to get to the throne room.

5. The throne room- the throne will be on a platform guarded by a rayshield. Krabor will now have 7500 hp and 500 armor. Once disposed of the Ancient Sith Lord will let out a laugh and will take down the rayshield and begin fighting the sith and jedi. The ancient sith lord will have 20000 hp and 2000 armor with a very good saber. Will be allowed to use 2 devestators.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[ x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Darius], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[ x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Because i will make sure that i do events regularly so that old/new players will always enjoy their time. However i won't do quick thought of events. Every weekend i will make an event plan and will do an event every wednesday. Then will plan another for friday. So people always have something to look forward to within the week. And if i can after the friday event i will plan an event for saturday or sunday.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Last edited:
User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Darius], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[ x ]
+2 very good app, be a little more active (unless im mistaking you for someone else)
also make sure this is filled out, just edit the post.

Redicule

+1 personally don’t think I’ve interacted with you if I have I can’t remember especially if it was anytime in the past month but seems like a good guy

Rde Ren

+1 the app is pretty good but I think that you could make a lot of good events and stories if you try so I think you’ll make a good gm. You have a decent amount of hours on gmod to

Arthas

+2 very good app, be a little more active (unless im mistaking you for someone else)
also make sure this is filled out, just edit the post.
I think what Anzati said was true i don't know who you are and if people think you need to be more active then i would say be more active. but i like the event idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.