Dark_Energon16 Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Master Application

Steam name:Dark_Energon16
Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867277301/
Ingame name(s): T N Master Megatron Darkel , IT PVT 2319 Galvatron , EE Knight Cyclonus
Current play time: 1 and a half months currently
Time in Garry’s Mod: 194 hours played
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s):
Time as position:

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ ] yes
[x] no, i could use a little help on designing

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:I know a decent amount of star wars lore from the old republic to the clone wars era

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x] no
If so how many times?
[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):As a gamemaster, i plan on helping create a story-based event or assisting in the production of the characters

Plan an event (story based or building based): A unknown princess ( Princess Morana ) pleads for help at Jabba's palace hoping to find a savior among the planets, whether it be Jedi,Sith or EE. Whoever the faction arrives and helps the princess, they'll get a background of her empire in turmoil and her father is a corrupt king ( King Marlo ||| ) , she thens tell them about how her brother ( Prince Arlon ) takes her father's side in the kingdom. The princess then asks the saviors to travel with her to her kingdom so she can stop his reign of terror. As they make their way to the castle gates ( In which the players warp to it ), each player present with the ability of the force must all use it to push the door off its hinges and storm the gates, they'll be welcomed by the King's Royal Troops and when the room is clear ( the player's get a chance to heal, but the King's troops keep appearing, but this tim they have their barriers. As the player's clear that room and into the third room, they encounter Prince Arlon and ( the GM that plays him would have 20000 hp ), upon arrival the player would seem like intruders and engage in a combat confrontation, if defeated the players move on to the final room, where they meet the king. Devastated by the death of his son and the presence of his daughter, the king punishes the players by engaging ( Gm playing the king would have 30000hp ) , once the king is defeated the princess thanks her heroes with the gratitude of their new queen. In the end those who survived win rolls.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):I believe that my application should be supported is because it could be a new experience for me and the fact that i have creative thoughts, but i'm not saying i'm better than everyone else. Everyone has their own imagination and their own thoughts on how to do events in their own perspective, and i would respect them of their ideas of how a plan becomes a reality. I believe i can create events that could make players on Reborn have a fun and good time and have the chance to recieve rewards for the amount of dedication they put into these event to achieve those awards. I wish to help Reborn along with its staff members and other GMs to make Reborn a fun server to play on and how we make our events good. Thank you for reading this and i hope to be working with you in the GM department

-Megatron

P

Pallox

+1 great application and a cool guy if u get to know him

(DISCLAIMER)
Megatron has more hours and time with the server then stated in his application his other account got hacked and he didn’t want to seem like he was lying about his hours

+1 great application and a cool guy if u get to know him

(DISCLAIMER)
Megatron has more hours and time with the server then stated in his application his other account got hacked and he didn’t want to seem like he was lying about his hours
I forgot about the hours of the other account, sorry buddy

Okeas

VIP
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET THIS!?!?!?!??!?!?!? WHO GAVE YOU PERMS -2 FOR THAT UNTIL FIXED

Neutral, good player with lots of time on the server, decent event idea. STILL no perms on the app itself, super simple fix, will +1 if you fix it.

i'll even do it for you:

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Megatron], have permission from [Myth] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).

Status
Not open for further replies.