Dazen Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephtis

Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name: George Clooney, Dazen Radsla
SteamID:S TEAM_0:0:82886298
Banning Staff:Anzati
Reason for Ban: Can't really write a reason, he knows why.
Ban Time: 24 hours
What did you do?:
Video showcases the entire incident, scenario and ban itself immediately when the clip ended.
):05- Telling me it doesn't make sense for me to use my CC
):06-"Are you telling me I can't use the CC I paid for?"-meant as a sarcastic joke, but I made a mistake and said p instead of C
0:10 I immediately hear what I said and go to correct myself
0:18 Scottsman putting it in OOC
0:24 Scottsman telling Anzati his definition of the acronym
0:40 Anzati challenges me to a pk duel, killing me
0:53 I walk about, Scottsman says "a Pedophile just got pked"
I laugh about it, because of how outrageous and stupid it was
1:08 I said "Wow, that's crazy you pked a pedophile"
1:17 I tell Anzati that Scottsman called me a pedophile, that I didn't just bring it up randomly
1:18 Scottsman denies saying that, despite what the video shows
========================================Edit=========
Anzati told me that apparently this was the cherry on top, not the cause of the ban.

When the server was dead on the Jedi side, with 3 people on and nobody on Tatooine; I swapped to my Sith Apprentice Life. After meditating in front of the temple for a minute, Scottsman insults my Custom Saber/Custom Model; Joking I told him I would fight him in a pk duel. We had some back and forth joking around until Anzati comes up and tells me that I "talk a lot of shit". Anzati adverts in Opencomms he challenges me to a PK duel and we fight on Tatooine; He kills me on that character. The Video above starts after that death; Where I had returned on a new character. I had NOT attempted to challenge him on an Acolyte character (Despite what Anzati said). Anzati respawned me as an Acolyte, then immediately challenged me to a PK duel again. Not wanting to waste more time on Tatooine; I told him to just kill me. After respawning, Scottsman runs up to me and tells me "A pedophile was just Pked". I laughed at that, because it was so stupid. I told him something along the lines of "You killed a Pedo, that's crazy". Anzati then interjects and bans me without allowing me to present evidence or defend myself.

Why you should be unbanned:

The "previous offenses" were legitimate RP interactions; Scottsman confirmed I had that Sword IC and continued to insult it. Anzati Pking my new character within two minutes of it existing was glossed over; and him not giving me a Chance to explain was extremely unprofessional. The server was basically on downtime, Only Sith on and people were just dueling/talking. I didn't want to make a post appealing the ban, But Anzati didn't want to review the evidence. I would rather not be banned on the most active day of the week, Rp plans were being made within orgs that I would like to participate in.

I'd like to mention that I have zero issue with Scottsman or Anzati personally. You can see in the video I thought it was funny, but inappropriate. I would have preferred for Anzati to allow me to defend myself before banning me; But I can see why he would think to do that.

Last edited:

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
+1
Definitely just a misunderstanding as Anzati didn't hear the whole story before acting. It should've been brought to a sit and definitely not insta-banned.

Broke

+1
I may not be on the best of terms with Dazen but he honestly shouldn't have been banned for this.

Sephtis

Well, The ban is going to expire in 40 minutes.

I'd like to say that it's extremely unprofessional how Anzati refused any attempts I made to give him evidence or defend myself before banning.

Lukir

VIP
Yeah can we let the staff do their jobs? IDK this is silly. We gotta stop jumpin the gun when we hear dumb shit, I mean hell I say dumb shit like that all the time you dont see me getting banned? Then again I dont touch the raunchy topics, so IDK just be aware of what you say, you're still in a server where kids can join, so. But yeah this is just a stupid ban, I mean whatever you weren't perma'd but I don't think this is a bannable offense? I'm pretty sure I've heard other people say more derogative things to players.

+1 Unban now pls

Sephtis

What a good way to record the video after all the toxic shit you said. Nice!
What toxic shit? Nvidea playback is 5 minutes long.

You also said in discord that I attempted to PK Duel him on a new Acolyte character.

This was on my *original apprentice character* . In *EVERY* instance of interaction Scottsman is the one who engaged with me first. Which I didn't care about it, nor did anyone else. Until you made it an issue. I'm gonna go through my gmod nvidea playlist and see if I can find it.

Sephtis

Huh, I just looked at the full 5 minute clip and all I see is.

-me telling you your custom amp is op, asking if you had it on that character
-You telling someone to "Cope and Seethe"

I also just found a clip of you telling me to fuck off and kill myself after I asked you to a fix a broken auction taking my money twice lmao.

Last edited:
You're addicted and shouldnt be on the server at all tbh, you're a generally toxic and absolutely rude player. Theres a difference between banter and actually meaning something. Me telling someone to kill themselves after a re-occuring issue that hasnt ever happened before as a joke because its something I can't fix. Im under a lot of stress as a developer, and I don't have time to deal with players who are ignorant and think its fun to tease developers on bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.