De-amo/Jayden Dust's Game Master Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden Dust

Steam name: De-amo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81035168
Ingame name(s): Jayden Dust
Current play time: (since the server isnt up i was told to say time withing community): approximately 6 months
Time in Garry’s Mod: 2900 Hours
Amount of warns: 0 (1 verbal)

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): Hammerfall gaming
Time as position: 1-2 months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ ] yes
[x ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I have played and DMed home brew Dungeons and dragons campaigns creating story lines for multiple players allowing for a fun high paced game. I have also been playing GMOD starwars RP servers for multiple years and have well versed myself in Old republic lore.
Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x ] no

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? :
Create and run in depth role play events for the players of the JvS server by incorporating multiple years of experience from other role play based events. Aswell as to assist others in anyway shape or form and allow those who play on the server to have a fun and enjoyable time :)

Plan an event (story based or building based):
This would be a mixture of a combat based and story based event and would require help from Players and at least one other Gm.
Both the Jedi and Sith would be visited by and ancient force Ghost one of Light and one of Dark respectively. Both of the beings wishing to destroy there counterpart to prove their superiority. They would ask the two sides to Journey to the opposing factions home worlds to destroy the tomb of their adversary. this is where the fun begins the leaders of either faction must decide how to control their forces to either defend or attack the others home world to get into the tombs and attempt to banish the opposing force entity. Upon entering the tombs/catacombs they must find the correct resting place of the entity and answer a series of riddles/tests and upon answering/completing them all correctly they will have successfully banished the force entity claiming victory for there faction and allowing for their sides force entity to claim victory over there counterpart a battle that has raged on for Millennia finally finished.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? :
Okay so see two questions here so ill tackle them each individually. First is why you should support my application? :
My application should be support for multiple reasons some of those being my genuine want to assist the community and to provide fun and in depth events for the players to enjoy. I'm a dedicated individual who is willing to learn and better himself who wishes to just help out anyway he can :) I will always try my best and act in the better interest of the community and attempt to provide as many events as possible. I am also Australian so i can provide events for those who also play during the off time but also assist and run events during the up time whilst awake. I am also not a cunt. (trust me for an aussie that's important)
To be honest as it currently stands and from what i have seen provided by previous game masters of the server i might not be qualified to be a game master but my willingness to learn and my ability ti quickly grasp things as well as my determination to do a great job i am hoping will allow me to get this position and prove to you how great of a game master i can be. to shorten that for you If chosen to be a Game master i can not promise perfect amazing events from the get go but i promise to always attempt to learn from my mistakes and provide better and better events every time for this great community

+1

Pretty sure I +1 this before but it got removed for some reason. The event sounds pretty good. He seems to have a lot of experience with story creation also.

Status
Not open for further replies.