Deku's Staff Application

Deku

VIP
QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name:
Deku
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:199505498
Ingame Name(s) - ICT SGT Deku, Acolyte Deku and Initiate Deku
Server Playtime - 1Day 15hours (as of 01/09/2022 1:22am EST (i don't afk like them nerds))
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 11,063 Hours (as of 01/09/2022 1:22am EST)
Warn Count - 0 (as of 01/09/2022 1:22am EST)
Age - 14 (I turn 15 in February)

Relevant Experience
Servers - Icefuse JVS (about 3-4 months)
Icefuse Imperial (about 3-4 months)
Fun Sandbox (about 2-3 years)

Positions -Icefuse JVS- Senior Mod 3 times (Server was removed)
Icefuse Imperial- Mod 2 times
Fun Sandbox- Root=Super Admin/Co-Owner

Responsibilities -Icefuse JvS- Took RDM, RDA, Whitelist, and Other kinds of tickets
Icefuse Imperial- Took RDM, RDA, Whitelist, and Other kinds of tickets

Fun Sandbox- Helped run the server, Help set up some ULX things, and managed the staff team

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I feel like the community should support my application is because I am an active member on the server. Also I really Like helping Nice people out. It's always been something that I've like doing. Plus I have a lot of great quality's that I feel and Think would be a GREAT addition to the staff Team. Also I have great staff experience.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
What makes me more qualified? well I believe my pass staff experiences. But other than that I don't like to think I'm above people.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
1.) Stay calm 2.) Make both party's happy 3.) stay un-Bias 4.) don't cause any drama

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
why did I choose this community? well I absolutely love Jedi Vs Sith servers and I use to play on Icefuse JvS for 2 years but it was Dead and all the players had the Rarest of the rare hilts so there was no progression on the server so I left it for another. That's when I came across the old Reborn JvS server and it was a blast when i first joined the trainers, staff, and players so helpful in every way on helping me know the rules and the saber combat system and I would just like to give back to the community that was so nice to me and help the staff team out since the server just lunched.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Deku]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Deku, have permission from Weewooicus
Super Admin+]
to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Deku]

Last edited:

Rowe

Neutral

This is a very good application with good insight to previous experience and what you can bring to the server. However, i would like to see your play time go up before giving any + towards this app. Great application though.

Ego

VIP
Neutral

Same reasons as Stated above I've seen you on but I would like to see a little more of you before I have a judgment

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
+3, it's good that you're so compassionate about being staff while just having arrived! You might want to wait to get to know people a bit more, but ultimately look forward to seeing you as staff, even if that's next week or next month.

Kal

+2
The way I see it, you'll get to learn the community much quicker as a staff. I've seen you in game before and I see you as a responsible, capable member of this community. I like your application and your theory to handling situations. I also think any reservations about you would be answered in your period as a trial moderator anyway. good luck with your application

-2 get to know the community more, the only time I saw you was when you got mad at some kid and started an argument , play a bit more and get to know the community before applying

Gary

I have never met you in game, so i am basing it off your application. I may be misguided in this line of thinking however I find your age a severe disadvantage for your application. I also believe that from ost experiences IceFuse does not have the most respectable staff members joining myself back a while ago it was unpleasant to say the least.

I find no problem with your time on the server compared to your knowledge of the community and true set place in it yet.

I hope to see you in game, and have a wonderful time. I mean this with hopeful criticism that you will someday become staff and do your job efficiently and for the best of the server.