DemonNero97- Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
this aint buford lol
I also got a look at what you banned me for, Anzati and im not trying to start anything but rather clear the air and ask questions: You banned me for the following reasons: Fail RP, Charge backs, NITRP, Disrespect of admins. The charge backs and Disrespect i can completely agree with but NITRP and FailRP is definitely not my reasons because if and out of everyone in the server; i was always in character and would even say "out of character" if i was speaking out of character terms. However, 10/10 im always Rping and never failed RP either. I was also always interested in RPing so the NITRP or "No Interest To Role Play" is actually a reason for someone who does not like to RP or who shows no interest in RP. I just wanna know why you included those into my "reasons of banning" as it says that you were the one who banned me. During DT; i would be out of character completely and during UT; i would be in character all the time. I just wanna clear that out as i saw that and wanted to get your perspective

I also got a look at what you banned me for, Anzati and im not trying to start anything but rather clear the air and ask questions: You banned me for the following reasons: Fail RP, Charge backs, NITRP, Disrespect of admins. The charge backs and Disrespect i can completely agree with but NITRP and FailRP is definitely not my reasons because if and out of everyone in the server; i was always in character and would even say "out of character" if i was speaking out of character terms. However, 10/10 im always Rping and never failed RP either. I was also always interested in RPing so the NITRP or "No Interest To Role Play" is actually a reason for someone who does not like to RP or who shows no interest in RP. I just wanna know why you included those into my "reasons of banning" as it says that you were the one who banned me. During DT; i would be out of character completely and during UT; i would be in character all the time. I just wanna clear that out as i saw that and wanted to get your perspective
Im pretty sure the FailRP was because you were going to the vault and messing with the sith holocrons. You were just generally being mingy.

+1 I personally have had some awkward encounters with this individual, that being said I still believe in second chances and as long he never does the things he was banned for again and completely rethinks how he acts I can support a trial unban.

Rowe

I am all for mental health - Coming from someone who suffers with it pretty badly, but trying to chargeback shouldn't be something that's linked with that. With all due respect bud, If you're experiencing issues you need to talk to someone about it. Charging back put's the server at further detriment and while you may be getting a benefit out of it, the server does not as it needs to be financially supported.

EDIT: I also feel as though if you were desperate to chargeback you should have asked Nabe first about it. Even if it's a no atleast you have asked and not done it out of the blue.

Last edited:
I’m not stating that the charge backs has anything to do with my mental health. It’s more of my mental health has been an all time low and my situation has been making it worse. I have owned up to the chargebacks and never plan to do it again

Sephtis

I'm not gonna lie, you shouldn't have charged back; and the way you were behaving isn't acceptable

But

The fact that he's still here trying to get unbanned a week later should prove that he does take this server seriously.
If the charge backs didn't go through, a reduced ban would probably be best.

Maybe update the ban to a week, so a two week ban total. If he creates any more issues then reinstate the permanent ban. I would highly recommend taking a LOA and getting your personal affairs in order, especially if a Garry's mod server is detrimental to your mental health.

+1

I'm not gonna lie, you shouldn't have charged back; and the way you were behaving isn't acceptable

But

The fact that he's still here trying to get unbanned a week later should prove that he does take this server seriously.

Maybe update the ban to a week, so a two week ban total. If he creates any more issues then reinstate the permanent ban. I would highly recommend taking a LOA and getting your personal affairs in order, especially if a Garry's mod server is detrimental to your mental health.

+1
An LOA is exactly what I’m gonna do. I want to be sure that I come back with at the very least a better attitude than before. I will make sure that I come back with a more positive outlook.

An LOA is exactly what I’m gonna do. I want to be sure that I come back with at the very least a better attitude than before. I will make sure that I come back with a more positive outlook.
if you're taking an loa then why not just accept the ban and appeal it later? or asked to be reduced to a month or something.

if you're taking an loa then why not just accept the ban and appeal it later? or asked to be reduced to a month or somethin
Because it may not take that long to begin with for me to come back. Let alone, I’d rather appeal now than later and see. That, and things are just looking up slowly. So yeah, may not take more than a month for me to come back. An LOA is just for me to be sure I’m gonna come back with a leveled head. Anzati; I have accepted the ban and that’s why I’m appealing in the first place because I’ve learned my lesson. I know what I did wrong and I know where I was arrogant in. I know that I will not do the things I did again and rather will be more mature about things in the future.

But

+1
a week is not a long time

Dragonlord82

Senior Gamemaster
+1 I've had no bad encounters with Demon it was a rage filled moment we all get them of course that doesn't justify shouting at a staff member who's there to sort a situation out personally I think the ban should be a least made 2 weeks instead of permanent he's clearly sorry and it was a talking without thinking moment

Status
Not open for further replies.