DemonNero97- Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Steam: DemonNero97 in game: Borous and Mordor(I’m a little confused with that. In game as in RP name?)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:509881843

Banning Staff: Nabe

Reason for Ban: Insulting staff and requesting chargebacks

Ban Time: Permanent

What did you do?: with all my built up anger and frustration, I tried taking things into my own hands in game by confronting a staff member with what happened to a previous character and even yelled at him. Only after did I go into PayPal and request chargebacks.

Why you should be unbanned: I have had alot going on recently and alot more just keeps happening. My hours have been getting cut at work left and right and it doesnt help with my depression. Money because of this has been extra tight on me and i thought that id be able to survive this month but i guess not. Then i have been stressing about finding a car as todays economy isnt the friendliest so finding a car is like finding a needle in a haystack. Saving the money too for that isnt exactly easy where im from. Then recently my mother has proven that she doesnt love her kids by coming into where i sleep while my sister and i were having a casual conversation about work and other things since her and i work the same job as she is the one who recommended me. My mom came in and began to belittle me the most by saying that i am the root of all her problems, that i am a lazy good for nothing and that i love my father more than her which is completely false; i despise my father. That also im practically a failure and she isnt happy with me being back. My sister tried to get her off my back by telling me to play video games but i heard the entire argument. My sister would try and defuse the situation by saying she loves her but my mother would tell her fuck you. So failing the darth trials the way i did and then being killed off a second time because i was already upset with my situation irl and also finding out that one of my apprentices reaches lord through different methods which made me feel extremely betrayed and upset because i was at work at the time and i was gonna give him lessons and such and prove im a good lord, but instead i find out he was just promoted by just being the errand boy for not just the ex emperor but the daughter of him too. Then i also find out too that because that person is the highest donator of the server; they get diplomatic immunity to Pk's which i find extremely unfair to all around. In total; i just have had a pile of anger and stress built up recently and i took it out on the server. I took it out on the people who i felt closely had some part in increasing my stress. I tried taking things into my own hands. As far as the refunding is concerned; ive come to acceptance about that and Nabe did nothing wrong. He's just a business man running a business. thats all it is. If i could say im sorry and take back all that ive said i would. I know forgiveness from so many is obviously out the window but i will at the least confess of my wrongdoings. I will say im not fully 100% recovered mentally. Im still stressed out and im still just holding in my stress as i feel strongly i have no one to talk to. However; i do strongly believe in second chances. Thats all im asking for.. a second chance. As far as VIP+ and CC is concerned; i understand if thats revoked, but id appreciate if it wasnt tbh since it was me who did pay for it. This was sent to Ronnie. I wanted to use this as a Ban appeal as it explains everything that’s going on with me. I am recovering to this point mentally as things are slowly getting better. As I said; I won’t ask for forgiveness nor beg from those who I’ve hurt. I would rather let forgiveness be done naturally and through time. With this said; I know what I will do for next time and that is if I am starting to feel stressed out to the point I may try and do something like this again; I will fill out an LOA and take a break. Step away from the situation. Another reason I’d wanna come back is this server was my very first JvS server that I’ve ever experienced on GMod. Considering it is also the 2nd server I’ve ever played on and I loved the RP aspect of it all. Being able to RP one of my favorite aspects which is Jedi or Sith has been a great thing to me. I can vouch and say there is nothing like it out there. Thus alone; before my characters were killed off; this server was like my release of tension and stress irl. Out of the 2 servers; Reborn has more hours on it than now 4 servers I’m in. I’ve had time to decompress and calm down. I may not be 100% recovered mentally but I’m enough to say that everything I did, the things I said and my actions behind it all was immensely stupid. I come asking for a 2nd chance to show I’ve gotten better and that I’ll do right this time.

I read most of this, and not to sound rude but we don't need a whole life story. If you're having money problems you shouldn't be spending it in the first place, this is commonsense of adulthood. Instead of talking with the owner you decided to make a whole scene out of it in discord. You were toxic and unpleasant trying to deal with the situation at hand. Even when told the truth about you accepting TOS and multiple other things you were ignorant and straight up gas lit the facts at hand to the point where a staff needed to ban you from the discord too.

I'm not gonna lie dude, almost every interaction I've had with you has almost always involved you making a fuss about something, even minuscule stuff, like me referring to you as dog, even though it's pretty common knowledge that it's just a slang term to refer to someone as. Normally, I would be able to look past all the small stuff; I'm a very forgiving person. But considering you had MULTIPLE chances to stop what you were doing, and only continued to make it worse, I simply don't see a plausibility for a second chance. Complaining in public discords is one thing, charging back is another; regardless of your financial circumstances.

I'm sure you're a cool person generally, but you simply were not a positive community member.

-1 made problems and attempted chargebacks
I'm not gonna lie dude, almost every interaction I've had with you has almost always involved you making a fuss about something, even minuscule stuff, like me referring to you as dog, even though it's pretty common knowledge that it's just a slang term to refer to someone as. Normally, I would be able to look past all the small stuff; I'm a very forgiving person. But considering you had MULTIPLE chances to stop what you were doing, and only continued to make it worse, I simply don't see a plausibility for a second chance. Complaining in public discords is one thing, charging back is another; regardless of your financial circumstances.

I'm sure you're a cool person generally, but you simply were not a positive community member.
I just personally don’t like the slang being used towards me.

I read most of this, and not to sound rude but we don't need a whole life story. If you're having money problems you shouldn't be spending it in the first place, this is commonsense of adulthood. Instead of talking with the owner you decided to make a whole scene out of it in discord. You were toxic and unpleasant trying to deal with the situation at hand. Even when told the truth about you accepting TOS and multiple other things you were ignorant and straight up gas lit the facts at hand to the point where a staff needed to ban you from the discord too.
It explains my entire situation. I get where I was wrong which is why I’m wanting to amend where I was wrong. Like I said; I am not going to ask for forgiveness from those I’ve hurt as I would rather let forgiveness come naturally through time and improved actions. As you read I stated “I tried to take things into my own hands” in which was extremely stupid of me. However, I am not here to argue nor debate.

-1 made problems and attempted chargebacks
I’m gonna assume this is Equin. If this is, I get you have an opinion on me, and that’s great and all but I know where I did wrong. As said: “I will not ask for forgiveness as I would rather have it come naturally through time”.

One more thing I’d wanna point out. I would like to reference another ban appeal that was made that has a different situation but in his “why should he be unbanned”; Asuka had mentioned he does have mental disabilities and he’s trying to deal with them. I too have to deal with having Asperger’s syndrome which is the social aspect of autism. My way of thinking is different than everyone here. Does this excuse my actions? No. It doesn’t, but growing up and such; studying this particular part of autism; aggression is definitely a symptom with it. Am I asking for this to excuse the behavior? No. I am just explaining that this is apart of me and it’s something I must work on.

Did the chargebacks go through? Paypal forces a $25 fee onto Ronnie/Nabe if you do a chargeback, meaning that "just revoking the VIP+/CC" isnt really possible because they'd still be $50 in the hole. I haven't been that active the past month so I don't really know who you are, but the last time there was a ban appeal for chargebacks, the guy was required to pay back the chargeback fees + the cost of the items (VIP+ and the CC) before their ban appeal was considered. However, Reborn is under new management since then so I don't really know if thats how Ronnie/Nabe want to handle this one.

Regardless of the ban being accepted or denied, I think you should take a break from Reborn. From what I read in your appeal, it seems like you're taking this game way too seriously, and letting it affect your mental state negatively. Getting that worked up about Darth trials and promotions on a JvS server isn't healthy.

Did the chargebacks go through? Paypal forces a $25 fee onto Ronnie/Nabe if you do a chargeback, meaning that "just revoking the VIP+/CC" isnt really possible because they'd still be $50 in the hole. I haven't been that active the past month so I don't really know who you are, but the last time there was a ban appeal for chargebacks, the guy was required to pay back the chargeback fees + the cost of the items (VIP+ and the CC) before their ban appeal was considered. However, Reborn is under new management since then so I don't really know if thats how Ronnie/Nabe want to handle this one.

Regardless of the ban being accepted or denied, I think you should take a break from Reborn. From what I read in your appeal, it seems like you're taking this game way too seriously, and letting it affect your mental state negatively. Getting that worked up about Darth trials and promotions on a JvS server isn't healthy.

I appreciate and hear your suggestion and it’s a suggestion that I will take. I do cross my fingers and hope that my appeal is accepted, but indeed I will take a break so that I can come back with a more positive and stronger mental state. As I’ve said; so much has happened and the biggest one has been my mother proving she doesn’t love her kids.

+1 Personally never had any negative interactions with Nero, however what he had did is not to be forgiven so soon. I think everyone deserves a second chance however he shouldn't be given a warning next time, what he did was wrong, but even those who were wrong can have a second chance in my book. Moving on from there I think Nero should take a break from the game for a bit and then join when his mental state is more stable and when he won't allow a game to get to his head.

Lukir

VIP
+1 Personally never had any negative interactions with Nero, however what he had did is not to be forgiven so soon. I think everyone deserves a second chance however he shouldn't be given a warning next time, what he did was wrong, but even those who were wrong can have a second chance in my book. Moving on from there I think Nero should take a break from the game for a bit and then join when his mental state is more stable and when he won't allow a game to get to his head.
Yeah I mean, if he caused issues, people arent gonna want him unbanned. But most people who minge for fun dont make appeals. so if he really gives a damn he'll keep up this thread. but idk I'm not even sure If I wanna + or -. If you play a server and want to enjoy it, it's pretty easy to not get banned. Just act right. Anyway I'll keep an eye on this I guess and consider, but for not im

NEUTRAL +/-

Yeah I mean, if he caused issues, people arent gonna want him unbanned. But most people who minge for fun dont make appeals. so if he really gives a damn he'll keep up this thread. but idk I'm not even sure If I wanna + or -. If you play a server and want to enjoy it, it's pretty easy to not get banned. Just act right. Anyway I'll keep an eye on this I guess and consider, but for not im

NEUTRAL +/-
Lukir; I never minge for fun. I have been in a very bad mental situation for a while and I took it out on the server completely. It wasn’t trolling for amusement; this was me trying to take things into my own hands and being absolutely stupid. Hell, I was your apprentice. I do and will make things right if I am to be unbanned. One of which is taking a break to make sure my mind is clear. That I come back with a more positive attitude.

Sauron

Buford, you are a long-time member of this community and you know that if you chargeback it is an instant permaban. It has always been like that even when Shepard was the owner. Now I know Nabe isn't a heartless person if you really needed the money back that bad I'm sure you could've talked to him about your situation. On to your appeal Section IV of the rulebook clear states
"Performing a chargeback or disputing on Paypal will result in a permaban."

You need to take a long break from the server and if the chargebacks didn't go through maybe Nabe will reduce the ban for a few months, but that being said I'm going to -1 your appeal for now.

Buford, you are a long-time member of this community and you know that if you chargeback it is an instant permaban. It has always been like that even when Shepard was the owner. Now I know Nabe isn't a heartless person if you really needed the money back that bad I'm sure you could've talked to him about your situation. On to your appeal Section IV of the rulebook clear states

You need to take a long break from the server and if the chargebacks didn't go through maybe Nabe will reduce the ban for a few months, but that being said I'm going to -1 your appeal for now.
I made sure they didn’t go through as I contacted PayPal and told them to stop. Like said; I do intend to take a break for certain so I can come back with a more clear and positive mindset.

this aint buford lol

NEUTRAL +/-
how many ban appeals did tyr make

Status
Not open for further replies.