Steam Name - Billy | Departed
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:127881802 | 76561198216029332
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Acolyte GDK Departed
Server Playtime - 5h 20m
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 6071.7
Warn Count - 0
Age - 18

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[X]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

1653525433393.png
QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
I am interested in so much about it and it's constantly expanding lore. From the uniqueness of characters and differing abilities. To even the most insignificant character having some form of lore behind them, even if it’s a paragraph. The weapons from things such as lightsabers, blasters to even lightsaber guns, which were just guns powered off kyber crystals. I love the Old Republic era when it comes to lore as there’s so much more and so much more to work with when it comes to characters and abilities. There’s dozens of sith and jedi force rituals and abilities that were forgotten over time that they never got to see more use later. So many different artifacts and legendary level items that were used and eventually lost or destroyed.
What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Dreadmaster Raptus - Raptus was a member and leader of the Dread Masters who were a powerful group of sith during the Old Republic era. The Dread Masters were imprisoned on Belsavis, but were rescued by an Imperial Rescue Team at a later date. At a point Raptus had grown tired of the emperor’s silence and felt it was a waste of their power to serve an empire with no emperor, so he led the Dread Masters to take the galaxy for themselves. The Dread Masters' reign had ended when all, but one, Calphayus, were slain by Jedi Knight Jaric Kaedan.
What drew you to the character role you have selected?
I had previously played another JvS server that has since shut down. On that server I had several roles of characters, one of which being Dreadmaster Calphayus. Eventually I was promoted to Raputs lead of the Dreadmasters. From there I made my way up the ranks in the Sith Order to DC and HC, but whenever I was able to I would play on the Raptus whitelist since it was that stepping stone for me that set off my growth in that community and JvS as a whole.
What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Raptus’ motivations were to take the galaxy. Originally he was going to lead the Dread Masters under the empire, but after the silence of the emperor. I want to encompass several of the Dread Masters' things from lore such as the use of the artifact known as the Phobis Devices that all the Dread Masters wielded. I would also want to try and encourage others to become Dread Masters if they want to and later form what was called the ‘Dread Council’ and hopefully encompass that into RP.

1653525447816.png
LORE CHARACTER
What is your connection to this character?

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
I know a lot about the characters' lore along with the group he was a part of and led. Raptus was known as the “Weaver of Nightmares” and was the leader of the Dread Masters, but was never officially made the leader. The Dread Masters were a very powerful group of sith sorcerers with immense power and were capable of inducing fear over entire armies. He had led the Dread Masters into trying to take over the galaxy on their own without the empire after the disappearance of the emperor. They had formed ‘The Dread Council’ in their attempts at doing so. Raptus had eventually been killed by the jedi knight known as Jaric Kaedan
How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
I would play the character from a time after they had escaped the prison. However, they will be loyal to the emperor. In the case of an emperor being absent for a long period of time I will try and cause people to go against the empire, while still following the sith way, causing a creation of The Dread Council. I want to do this to not only encompass a bit of his lore, but also to cause a bit of a shift within the Sith Order to then allow someone to take control and rise as emperor once again for us to follow.
What makes you best suited to fill this role?
I have previous roleplay experience as Raptus and as Dread Masters. I also have previous experience on other JvS servers within Sith such as Darth Nihilus, Darth Jadus, Emperor's Wrath, Darth Acina, and Darth Talon. I also have previous Jedi experience on other servers such as Coleman Trebor and Captain of the Vanguard. I also have plenty of other roleplay experience on many other servers. Now I know that a large number of past experiences doesn’t mean they were quality experiences, however currently in the server I am already starting to try and learn the RP flow of the server and interact with others not only with Sith, but with Grey Jedi as well.
1653525488180.png

-1 I can see Dread Masters having a massive arc in the server, because of how important/powerful they are in the SWTOR universe. I don't think you have the playtime/knowledge of the server YET to be apart of this group. I would like to see you get more playtime and notoriety before seeing you as a candidate for Dread Masters.

Sauron

I'm going to remain neutral, However, If the Dread Masters were going to be added to the server it would be for events only and I think you would make a good candidate.

Weewooicus

Let us know if you wish to continue pursuing this application, let us know within a week or it will be denied and you can reapply. I apologize for the delay in reviewing the applications.