Derpy's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

derpy1

Your name: derpy
Your steamID: STEAM_1:0:201713088
Your current rank: Gold VIP
Amount of Warns: 0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial-Moderator
Total time with the community (months): I think I've spent about 2 years in this community (24 months) < Possibly more not exactly sure.
Current level within the server: Prestige 1, currently level 40ish and still on that grind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): (Usually) 1 P.M - 7 or 8 P.M
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): (Pretty much all day if I don't have anything going on.) 8 A.M - 8 PM
Previous Administrative Experience

Server(s): Venomous Gaming (Mil RP) , Stormbreaker Networks (Starwars RP), Gmodcore (Police RP) , Ironedge Gaming (DarkRP)

Position(s): Senior Administrator (Venomous Gaming) , Moderator (Stormbreaker Networks) , Moderator (Gmodcore) , Senior Moderator (Ironedge Gaming.)

Time as position(s): Venomous Gaming: About 1-2 years , Stormbreaker Networks 8-9ish months , Gmodcore 1 month (recently resigned) , 1 year Ironedge Gaming

Brief overview of the position(s): I use to do a bunch of mini events on the Starwars RP and Military RP servers; I obviously moderated the server to make sure everything was running smoothly, and I genuinely loved to help people out.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Derpy], have permission from [ZoZo] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]
Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I think that I am more qualified for a spot in the staff team then other players because I have a lot of experience, helping others make me genuinely happy, and I plan on staying with the team/community until the very end. No matter where this community or server is at, I will stay with it through thick and thin. I plan (and already am) on being very active and playing the proper amount of time everyday/week. I know what to do when in certain scenarios and I have read over the rules and occasionally look back at them so I know when i'm breaking a rule or not. I will not half-ass anything just because I don't want to take a sit/help out. I am able to handle stressful/chaotic situations and evaluate them in a calm manner. I plan on bringing positive ideas/impacts for the server, and will always try my best help out no matter the situation. I will always be and talk in a respectful manner, and will use my administrative powers responsibly. To acknowledge my statement earlier about times when I can play during the weekdays (1 P.M - 8 P.M), I normally hop on the server in the morning, hop on the AFK job, and then once I get home from school I play as a normal class. And finally, I will gladly give up my role playing time to take sits or help others. I hope this application can reflect my intentions, dedication, and respect for the community and it's players. Thank you for reading over my application!

(And no, I'm not the high ranking jedi Derpy lmao.)

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
+3, you're a great guy in game, would love to see you on staff. I didn't know you played VG...

Status
Not open for further replies.