Dickolas Dan's Departure

Dammit I didn't make it onto another goodbye list but really Vick I agree with you I hope you find a new server/game to play and sad that we never got to OT Alph yesterday 0;

Damnit Vick, you were the chosen one. You were supposed to destroy inactivity not join them! Jeez man. You were always there for me. I will try to fulfill your wishes. Farewell brother.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Farewell old friend. Perhaps one day we shall meet again.

Until then our paths must part. Though your departure wears heavy on the heart.

Together we once each held the Eternal Throne. Now Zakuul seems to me more foreign than home.

Good night sweet Eternal of empire and gray, and I await our union another day.

IROCONIAN

Hands down my favorite player in the Game. It was the most fun I have ever had getting killed by someone.
I think you were the least bias staff of all time and I thank you very much for helping make Reborn Gaming better.
Gonna miss you, Ride Eternal Shiny and Gold

Okeas

VIP
Yo Vick, thank you so much for everything. You’re the reason I actually persued a high rank in any faction. You gave me my first chance at council and even leading an org. You talked me through tough times on SC. To me, you were more than a player. You were a mentour and a friend. Thought me how a council should run, gave me the first sense of accomplishment, thought me how to fight and kill boys, I will always remember myself as a Jedi Knight thinking I could easily beat max level pickolas pan since your were a padawan. 😭 I’ll miss you chief. I swear if you leave the fucking group chat imma yeet you.

Steely

VIP
Catch you later buddy wish you the best of luck for the things you do in the future but we got beef now seeing as my name wasn’t on that big ass list

Catch you later buddy wish you the best of luck for the things you do in the future but we got beef now seeing as my name wasn’t on that big ass list
Check again, your name was hidden away as Steely around these names:
Luna, Redicule, Steely, Oat man, Havoc
I've also become what I've hated and liked every single post that matters on here.