Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): Not really sure
Current level within the server: 86

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 7 AM- 11 PM CST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 7 AM- 11 PM CST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): McTopia (Minecraft), GiClan (CS:GO TTT), Reborn Gaming (JvS Gmod)
Position(s): Moderator, Moderator, Senior Admin
Time as position(s): 4 Years (Server was Closed), 1 Year (Server Died), About a Year
Brief overview of the position(s): As a moderator on McTopia, I kept watch over the server by keeping an eye out for dupers, hackers, people who abuse their powers, and general rule breakers and punished them accordingly based off of the severity of the action and past experiences with the player (such as having to warn them about something beforehand.) As a moderator on GiClan TTT, I generally kept the server clean of scripters, wallers, and aimbotters and made sure the rounds ran well. As my time as Staff on Reborn I ensured that anyone who needed help received it. I took sits for whitelisting, handled RDMs, dealt with cases of harassment, took care of scripters, spawned in items for people from the donation store, handled PKs, and just generally made sure the rules were being followed. I held no bias during my sits and even warned/banned my own friends if they broke the rules because it would be wrong for me not to.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Dickolas Dan], have permission from [Caitlyn] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I believe I am more qualified than other players because of my past staffing experience not only on this server, but on other servers. I spent an entire 4 years on a Minecraft server ensuring people enjoyed themselves, I spent a full year on some CSGO TTT server making sure nobody screwed up the fun for other people, finally I spent about a year on Reborn making sure every sit I saw was taken and handled to the best of my abilities. There was even a time when I was told to stop taking sits because nobody else was able to when I was online. I mainly want to become Staff on here again because I'm tired of sitting in TeamSpeak and listening to people be upset because no Staff are online to handle simple things like Whitelists or someone RDMing everyone. I'm not going to be the most active Staff, but I will be on during times when I know the server usually needs help. I also believe myself to be a mature person who is able to handle sits without bias, even when it comes to my own friends. Thank you, Four more years.

Spaghetti

+1 Not that it is needed, I can firmly atest to "taking sits because nobody else was able to when I was online.". Throughout everyday he basically ruled two planets, Vickolas would leap around Tat just waiting for @chat while simultaneously his band of EE would fight on Tat until his return.

+1, Ex staff, I still go up to Vick from time to time to ask help about certain rules, I mean nothing else to really say would be happy to see him on the staff team again.

Dredd

A bloke so good that he shouldn't even have to do a staff app just give the bloody thing to him but +1 anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.