Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koint

Discord Name: Koint#7158

Banning Staff: Caitlyn

Reason for Ban: Evading mute and being toxic 🙂

Ban Time: Perm

What did you do?: Was arguing with Caitlyn and she said I was toxic and muted me for 7 days. I guess the mute is broken and it only mutes #general #memes and #botcommands. every other channel was open for me to talk in

Why you should be unbanned: Got punished for Evading mute when mute was broken. I was a bit toxic I called her an Ape, but so was she so in my opinion she was being a bit of a hypocrite for banning me if she was also being toxic.

Last edited:
Your point? like I said I was arguing with Caitlyn. i got banned for the reason "evading mute".
i already got muted for the toxic part so I don't think it should be apart of the ban tbh
Yah but the way you said it in the ban appeal made it sound that you where just arguing over something when you where being toxic just to be toxic.

Also the reason also includes being toxic.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Yeah, I'm gonna have to say that the ban is justified as well. Arguing just to cause issues is annoying, toxic, and not needed. I don't know how long it is, but I'd just ride it out and come back not so toxic.

Koint

Yah but the way you said it in the ban appeal made it sound that you where just arguing over something when you where being toxic just to be toxic.

Also the reason also includes being toxic.
i was arguing to argue not to be toxic i was just bored.

Koint

Yeah, I'm gonna have to say that the ban is justified as well. Arguing just to cause issues is annoying, toxic, and not needed. I don't know how long it is, but I'd just ride it out and come back not so toxic.
the ban was ultimately "evading mute" i already got muted for 7 days

Whiskey

You shouldn't be arguing to just argue, you are just being toxic for no reason at that point. Also talking in another channel while muted is still mute evasion. Idc if I'm not "Discord Staff" appeal denied, try again in a week when your mute would be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.