DISSCORD BAN APPEAL ANZATI

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're literally so toxic all the sudden idk if you're going through menopause or something but you need to chill out. getting a couple +1's wont unban you. once again, you are also making your own server why would we want someone to be unbanned with the chance of them recruiting people?

Premium

you're literally so toxic all the sudden idk if you're going through menopause or something but you need to chill out. getting a couple +1's wont unban you. once again, you are also making your own server why would we want someone to be unbanned with the chance of them recruiting people?
Good one big A

Ikaros

-1 you claim you're literally the "savior of reborn" and are extremely toxic to most people in this community. You act like you're on some high pedestal above everyone else, and are genuinely manipulative of others. You left because you saw another server to be far superior, and when you come crawling back you expect everyone to greet you with open arms.

Also, Vethar is now Emperor so that's a thing.

Rightpop

My favourite pop thanks

Thanks for posting and showing support, I really appreciate it

So, how is 5.0?
Np and 5.0 is going pretty well, think of it as 4.0 damage and hp cut in half removed ascension and now have prestige’s that give extra hp. I think there’s 14 total prestige’s so the normal person has around 2.1k hp and max prestige will probably have around 5k. Imo prestiging ain’t worth it cuz I’m one tick and that extra 150 hp u got from prestiging is gone.

Auto

+1 saying you're the "savior" of reborn doesn't come off as toxic at all especially when I've seen people say far worse on the discord

Nah it's a flame fest
I actually unfriended 90 people on steam all reborn folks.
It's funny how they were all extremely toxic to me. Yet I got shadow banned.
Enjoy your burrito

They (vethar, oat and arata) are accusing me of things I never said. Saying things I would never do
Restricting me from something I did everything in my power to keep alive. Surprised when I actually curse at them for being dumb.

This is the way.
woe is me

Rightpop

Nah it's a flame fest
I actually unfriended 90 people on steam all reborn folks.
It's funny how they were all extremely toxic to me. Yet I got shadow banned.
Enjoy your burrito

They (vethar, oat and arata) are accusing me of things I never said. Saying things I would never do
Restricting me from something I did everything in my power to keep alive. Surprised when I actually curse at them for being dumb.

This is the way.
Was I unfriended?

Status
Not open for further replies.