Don't let this little kid vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maguku

VIP
So as most of you know a man named RDE is permanently banned from the server and his how ever many appeals have been denied. I come here to say we shouldn't let Rde vote in staff apps or generally ideas that could possibly effect things that happen ingame. He has been banned for almost 3 months and personally seeing him - 1 someone's staff app is a little unfair since he hasn't been there to whiteness it for himself. For example when anzati applied for staff and he - 1 for being toxic and whatnot when he to be honest anzati isn't nearly as bad as he used to. This isn't just to defend anzati this is generally for anyone who he +1 or - 1s and also for ideas that could possibly get added. Also in very close staff apps when the it's close the Rde votes without a real opinion and could possibly ruin said persons app. This only goes for voting the rest of the stuff I don't care. This is in no way an attack to Rde its just a suggestion that I have.

Dxon

VIP
-1, hes perma banned in game not on forums. Also if 1 vote will ruin your staff app then it wasn't a good staff app, simple as that. You can't say "This is in no way to attack to Rde its just a suggestion that I have". First of all you titled this thread ' Don't let this little kid vote' which is completely hypocritical on your part. Also idk if you noticed everything that is voted on forums is based off an opinion 99% of the time, so limiting 1 persons opinion because he does something you don't like, also whats a "fake opinion". An opinion is off how someone feels or thinks about something not whatever you think an opinion is. Also hasn't been 3 months its been a little over a month if memory serves correct. Your trying to suppress his opinion because he does something YOU don't like which its a game, not everyone is going to do everything you want. Anzati was denied because he wanted perms to things that other staff had to prove themselves for months to get, this is what Shepard said about his app at least. Also if he wasn't allowed oat man he would have been warned by any of the staff on forums for voting on stuff. I think this thread should be voided and locked cause its just pointless and counteracts itself

Maguku

VIP
-1, hes perma banned in game not on forums. Also if 1 vote will ruin your staff app then it wasn't a good staff app, simple as that. You can't say "This is in no way to attack to Rde its just a suggestion that I have". First of all you titled this thread ' Don't let this little kid vote' which is completely hypocritical on your part. Also idk if you noticed everything that is voted on forums is based off an opinion 99% of the time, so limiting 1 persons opinion because he does something you don't like, also whats a "fake opinion". An opinion is off how someone feels or thinks about something not whatever you think an opinion is. Also hasn't been 3 months its been a little over a month if memory serves correct. Your trying to suppress his opinion because he does something YOU don't like which its a game, not everyone is going to do everything you want. Anzati was denied because he wanted perms to things that other staff had to prove themselves for months to get, this is what Shepard said about his app at least. Also if he wasn't allowed oat man he would have been warned by any of the staff on forums for voting on stuff. I think this thread should be voided and locked cause its just pointless and counteracts itself
Again he shouldn't be allowed to vote on ingame stuff because he is b a n n e d it's not gonna affect him so he shouldn't get a vote

Dxon

VIP
I never said he isn't a part of the community Im saying his opinion on ingame stuff should be obsolete

Dude, hes a part of the C O M M U N I T Y . reborn is a C O M M U N I T Y . He has been here longer than you have, whether he plays or not he should have an opinion if he thinks it would be good or not

Faerie

VIP
I kinda agree with Maguku...

I have nothing against Rde, in fact I think he's funny, but if it is on the server those banned shouldn't really have a say. I know that in the end it is up the the SA+ ppl to decide but it does kinda leave a bandwagony feel for me especially if he or anyone banned is the first to post.
(Still luv u Rde <3 )

So as most of you know a man named RDE is permanently banned from the server and his how ever many appeals have been denied. I come here to say we shouldn't let Rde vote in staff apps or generally ideas that could possibly effect things that happen ingame. He has been banned for almost 3 months and personally seeing him - 1 someone's staff app is a little unfair since he hasn't been there to whiteness it for himself. For example when anzati applied for staff and he - 1 for being toxic and whatnot when he to be honest anzati isn't nearly as bad as he used to. This isn't just to defend anzati this is generally for anyone who he +1 or - 1s and also for ideas that could possibly get added. Also in very close staff apps when the it's close the Rde votes without a real opinion and could possibly ruin said persons app. This only goes for voting the rest of the stuff I don't care. This is in no way an attack to Rde its just a suggestion that I have.
Somebody who has been removed from the community should not be allowed to vote on decisions inside the community. People say he’s not banned on forums, but the forums are merely an extension of the server

Shepard

Founder
I kinda agree with Maguku...

I have nothing against Rde, in fact I think he's funny, but if it is on the server those banned shouldn't really have a say. I know that in the end it is up the the SA+ ppl to decide but it does kinda leave a bandwagony feel for me especially if he or anyone banned is the first to post.
(Still luv u Rde <3 )
Toxic, deported back to Australia.

Dxon

VIP
Like shepard said , its not a tally system its just O P I N I O N S , what he votes doesnt mean it will happen.

Estrella

I agree, the thing is, your opinion isn’t voted upon so it’s shepard’s or whoever’s job it is to vote on the person becoming the desired position. -1 and +1 mean nothing

Dxon

VIP
You are only trying to limit him because HIS opinion is agaisnt urs. There are multiple people who are permd who vote on forums but you arnt making a forum post on them

Edit: AT LEAST 2 PEOPLE

Last edited:

Pallox

VIP
You are only trying to limit him because HIS opinion is agaisnt urs. There are multiple people who are permd who vote on forums but you arnt making a forum post on them
who u talking about here? only perma banned people here are like Shade and Rde

Faerie

VIP
like who, not trying to start stuff, just some ppl have different sever names than forum names. like idek who u r tbh

Dxon

VIP
like who, not trying to start stuff, just some ppl have different sever names than forum names. like idek who u r tbh

Wow, thats just mean ;( how could you not remember me... i give up im not going on forums for the rest of day now, im too sad

Status
Not open for further replies.