Don't let this little kid vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyr

VIP
This post is talking about putting an end to rde's toxicity but it's just starting more TOXICITY WARS lol

PasReppas

Personally, I like RDE as well as I like the other players on the server, as many of you stated above that he is banned on the server, while this is correct he should still be given a voice and an opinion as he may bring his thoughts and opinions to the table. I feel some people, in particular, are taking his '-1' to heart and I think that is kinda stupid as people have said themselves "he is permabanned and will not come back for a looooooooooooong time" he only just got banned and his encounters and opinions are still relevant to the server/discord/ts/forums. RDE is a nice dude if you get to know him and if you don't like him, don't take his opinion into account even though it may be correct. -1

Luft

votes don’t always decide weather a person a app or appeal is accepted or not and it is staff opinion most of the time, and your you haven’t been on the server and don’t have a valid opinion statement is invalid because I have reason to -1 or +1.
why are you responding to a post made in 2019 wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.