Doom's Gray Jedi Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom

Steam Name Xander Rundle
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:104534158
CC Model ID:models/player/overwatch/genji.mdl
Current names/ranks on server: Sith Lord Doom , Padawan Genji , Knight Elemental
Level: Prestige 1 , Level 56
Number of warns (active/total):0
Time on Server (approx):3+ years

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: Being a Gray Jedi to me is knowing that my place is not the dark side nor the light but it is a balance understanding of both. I am never the person to only see black and white in the world which to me is why the word Gray stands out it is the shade in between black and white that has many tones and meanings and to be defined as one thing is impossible. To some it up Balance is the key to unlocking a greater understanding of the force which is very important to me.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal is understanding as once something is understood it can be taught and changed for the good of everyone. Gaining as much knowledge as I can so I can get understanding, Knowledge will lead me to understanding total balance one day and I am hoping the other Grays can help me to embark on the never ending journey as something can always be done as even if I fully understood balance I would need to spread my knowledge throughout the galaxy.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I am very interested in role playing roles and think I would be a great fit as becoming gray gives opportunity for me to be more creative and free with it. I am a loyal player with a long history in this server and have spent a great deal of my time and effort on this server and think I have impacted it in an overall positively way. I have never played in a role like this and would love to be given the chance - thanks for reading : )

Moxxi

Founder
since this is a super old app im gonna deny it for now if you are playing again now in the re release please just repost this same app and i will accept

Status
Not open for further replies.