DP Lord Pesa's Ban Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberoxis

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Steam Name- Sir Pesa. in game name is DP Lord Pesa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420281564

Banning Staff: Dickolas dan.

Reason for Ban: LTAP + Kill abuse during a sit.

Ban Time: 3 days

What did you do?: I was on tat and picolas and I got into a fight and I reset my character mid fight by typing kill in the console because he was lvl 100 and I was gonna lose and didn't think he would care. But he did and teleported me into a sit which was all good at first but we were talking about what happened and everything was all cool so he said he was just gonna teleport me back to spawn and I thought it would be funny if I did a reset in the console again but he did not find it funny I guess and that is my fault for misreading the situation, after that he teleported me back mad and froze me and made me read the rules which I was not doing because I have been playing since 2017 and by the end of it I was talking to him and I let myself get agitated in the moment so by the time he went to warn me I was frozen and very angry which I understand is totally unnessiary but in the moment I was very upset, so when he gave me the warning I just exited the game, I understand this looks like Leaving to avoid punishment but I knew I was already getting warned and I have played long enough to know that your steam id is in the logs. I was not trying to avoid punishment I just needed to get off the game before I escalated the situation any further.

Why you should be unbanned: I was not purposefully trying to avoid punishment I just need out of that situation and I am guilty of the kill abuse but I did it just as a joke not trying intensionally to make him angry, I am very sorry for my insolence and I will do my best to avoid misreading and escalating situations in the future weather you guys unban me or not, thanks and have a great day/night.

Estrella

3 days??? It's a little too long ngl
Yeah, 3 days sounds extremely excessive for LTAP and kill abuse. You already warned him, if he tried joining back onto the server after leaving it due to frustration then I'd understand at least a 2 day ban because that'd be a bit mingy, however, that wasn't the case. But the dude is sorry and admits it and on top of that was aware that he did something wrong but left because he thought he would only get a warn but instead a 3 day ban. I could understand a 1 day ban MAYBE. But definitely not 3 days.

Yeah, 3 days sounds extremely excessive for LTAP and kill abuse. You already warned him, if he tried joining back onto the server after leaving it due to frustration then I'd understand at least a 2 day ban because that'd be a bit mingy, however, that wasn't the case. But the dude is sorry and admits it and on top of that was aware that he did something wrong but left because he thought he would only get a warn but instead a 3 day ban. I could understand a 1 day ban MAYBE. But definitely not 3 days.
The guy cloaked mid combat and started beating me down so I let him know that wasn't allowed. He acted like he was surprised, so I let it go and we continued the fight for another 10 seconds until he leaped away and killed in console. I brought him to a sit since he seemed like a new player who didn't know any better and I let him know what he did wrong. He killed himself again in the sit after being told that was wrong so I brought him back and froze him while I grabbed the rules. He avoided trying to be told to read the rules because he had been on the server for so long so I told him I was going to warn him and then send him back on his way if he was going to be immature about it. He left the server before I did anything so I figured since the guy broke 4 rules overall and LTAP is usually 3 days I would just not warn him so he doesn't have a permanent mark on him and just ban him for a bit so he could chill out. You seem pretty chill as you didn't throw any insults or really twist the story too much, so I'll shorten the ban down to 2 days just be more wary of your actions and wait till after the sit to cool off as that looks really bad when you leave the server before anything happens.

Liberoxis

The guy cloaked mid combat and started beating me down so I let him know that wasn't allowed. He acted like he was surprised, so I let it go and we continued the fight for another 10 seconds until he leaped away and killed in console. I brought him to a sit since he seemed like a new player who didn't know any better and I let him know what he did wrong. He killed himself again in the sit after being told that was wrong so I brought him back and froze him while I grabbed the rules. He avoided trying to be told to read the rules because he had been on the server for so long so I told him I was going to warn him and then send him back on his way if he was going to be immature about it. He left the server before I did anything so I figured since the guy broke 4 rules overall and LTAP is usually 3 days I would just not warn him so he doesn't have a permanent mark on him and just ban him for a bit so he could chill out. You seem pretty chill as you didn't throw any insults or really twist the story too much, so I'll shorten the ban down to 2 days just be more wary of your actions and wait till after the sit to cool off as that looks really bad when you leave the server before anything happens.
I had thought I had already been warned but it is my bad though Dicolas, I will try to be more controlled with my anger in the future. Thanks for the shorten.

-1 For starters, I don't think Vick should have really taken the sit since what happened involved him. But that being said, you understand what would happen but did it anyway. I understand wanting to leave the situation because you were getting upset, but that's not the way to handle it bro. Your whole ban appeal reason is simply an apology, which while great and all, that does not entirely excuse what you did. Vick is a good staff member and besides doing the sit himself I believe he handled it all correctly. You broke multiple rules with the knowledge of what you were doing in the back of your head.

Liberoxis

-1 For starters, I don't think Vick should have really taken the sit since what happened involved him. But that being said, you understand what would happen but did it anyway. I understand wanting to leave the situation because you were getting upset, but that's not the way to handle it bro. Your whole ban appeal reason is simply an apology, which while great and all, that does not entirely excuse what you did. Vick is a good staff member and besides doing the sit himself I believe he handled it all correctly. You broke multiple rules with the knowledge of what you were doing in the back of your head.
I realize it does not excuse what I did but I made the appeal to serve as an apology and I did not get fully excused I got a 1 day reduction which was very generous and I let him know that I appreciate it, I was being childish at the time and I admitted that and I know that what I did was wrong that's why I didnt throw insults toward him and admitted that I know what I did was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.