Dragonflame's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Steam - Dragonflame | Ingame - Dragonflame

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:82803494

Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Galactic Sagas) | Jedi VS Sith

Banning Staff: Charger

Reason for Ban: Exploiting a Glitch (Duping Items/ Ruining Economy)

Ban Time: Permanently

What did you do?: Exploitation of a glitch/Not informing staff.

Why you should be unbanned: After i got banned, I panicked and did not know what to do, i deleted many of my good friends from reborn on steam and left because i was hiding in shame and i felt scared. But after this few months,i had time and i did a lot of reflection and realised that I was stupid to let greed take the better of me and ruin the economy and mess up the value of items that other players took time and effort to get. I am not much of a troublemaker within the server as I do RP seriously at times and have fun with others. This has been a first time i been banned permanently in any server in Gmod and I really felt down in the dumps after i got banned and i still feel remorse everytime i think about it and i understand that by exploiting this glitch i ruined the fun for other players within the community and i was selfish to use this glitch for personal gain. If i am forgiven and unbanned from the server, I know it will take time to heal what i have done. If this appeal is accepted and i am unbanned i will commit to my best ability that i will not make the same mistakes again as well as to not make any more foolish decisions during the future. I really hope i get unbanned because watching some old video of me playing on the server made me really miss playing with the community. If you feel i am not ready to be unbanned i understand and will wait another month before making a appeal again.

After the reflection, I realised that i have also hurt many of my good friends within the server who believed in me and trusted me deeply. They defended me saying that i was not the type to do this but i let them all down and betrayed them, To you guys i want to make a sincere apology and i hope you can somehow find it in your heart to forgive me and if we could remain even just friends.

On a side note, I did not know that lil pump knew about the duping glitch.

Thank you for reading this

Dragon.

-3 XD, but for real no, you paved the way for others to start dupeing and were the main reason things got out of hand on the server. Luckly the staff team was able to handle it the best we can but you still messed things up.

Hpack

VIP
-1 If you play stupid games you win a stupid prize, it is known that duping is not okay but yet you did it anyway. I think you should stay banned and do another ban appeal after more time has passed.

Spectre8105

Luckly the staff team was able to handle it
Don't lie to yourself
Deadass though -1, XDDDDDD FIX MY ECONOMY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDD